Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Focus ST1
3 Posts
Thank you for this, I placed my order. I am also proud to support a company like yours in this time. Keep up the excellent work!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to jump in if it's not too late. I really admire what you're doing to help with the face shields, and want to give back to you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
so I've looked over the post multiple times..I see the discount based on number of orders...but how are ppl committing without seeing a price? Whats the base price to estimate the discount off of?

I may be in for a RED one if still available. How long are we looking for shipment? I know your company is providing support for the ventilators/masks, so the longer wait is completely understandable!

Also...interesting to see because of the facebook post, how many new members Focusst.org has had due to this ^_^

·
Registered
39 Posts
Here's the link to the Big Mouth purchase webpage with price w/o discount:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's the link to the Big Mouth purchase webpage with price w/o discount:

Thanks...I actually just was on their site looking at that right before I came back and saw your reply ?
I guess they don't want the normal price listed for some reason... at least to give people an idea of what they're looking to spend without having to go shopping for it. But I think its safe to say theres enough interest for the higher discount (y)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean. I can't speak officially for Velossatech, but what I paid was $135.20 ($169.00 - 20%) + $10.00 shipping = $145.20.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for what you're doing, It made my purchase feel more rewarding. My stepmother is working with covid patients most days she's working and this pulled my heartstrings. Thank dude.

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
454 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Oxford White Focus ST3
454 Posts
I want in on this deal, please pretty please

41 - 60 of 80 Posts