Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Vendor
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thanks guys. I will be PMing you each the Group buy code, please be safe out there. There's a little surprise. Given everyone's difficult time, I will be glad to extend a higher tier discount for the participants of this group buy. Shh don't tell anyone.
Thanks,
D

·
Registered
2017 ST3 Tuxedo Black
1 Posts
Just happened to stumble this post, is it still available? Was just looking on ebay to find a couple of mods to install during spingtime for my new ST3, and this would be one of them!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I appreciate your company helping out with all the medical stuff. Kudos and for that we thank you. I don't mind waiting a bit either, may I join in the group buy?

Stay safe...

·
Registered
2017 Focus ST
1 Posts
I am totally in! Was waiting for a sale for a while now. Interested in a white on black if this sweet deal is still going!

·
Registered
2018 Focus ST1
3 Posts
If it's not too late to hop on this train, I'd like to get in for the group buy as well!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Love this! I'm in on the group buy. Keep chugging along with PPE equipment. Will definitely send more people your way because of this. #America

·
Registered
40 Posts
Done. Black-Black stealth configuration ordered and paid✔ Best to you Dan on all your endeavors!

Questions:

What happens when high pressure water spray enters the Big Mouth while washing the car, especially if the car is running?

While we know that it is safe to drive in rain and snow, did Ford design the rest of the path to the airbox so any water that reaches the airbox is deflected such that it does not impinge directly onto the filter?

Granted, total water quantity should be small for a short-duration blast...

·
Registered
2018 FoST
2 Posts
Ordered! What you are doing with the PPE is great, makes me proud to soon own one of your products.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts