Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Velossa Tech BIG MOUTH picture thread.

46K views 100 replies 37 participants last post by  VelossaTech 
#1 · (Edited)
Just for people to see what we've made so far...

Colors

Glow in the dark

Cars.

We will be updating with more pictures as people post them.

See less See more
#3 ·
Heres mine

#7 · (Edited)
I wouldn't really look at snorkels so much as a potential power adding gain. Mods like these basically make it a little easier and a little quicker to get to the ECUs torque target. Since our cars are load based they will generally always make the roughly same amount of power. This is why everyone says get a tune first because unless you can change the torque targets you're not going to get nearly as much out of other mods. A snorkel will make a small difference in pre-turbo charge temps and a smaller difference in post-turbo charge temps. It won't necessarily add power so much as it will make producing the same amount of power easier and more consistently.

It should also help with charge temps when your idling or moving slowly since its sticking further out towards the front of the car.

#5 ·
I honestly didn't see or feel any gains with this , for me it ended up being a expensive cosmetic mod I suppose but I do like it .

Reactions: TangST
#15 ·
So I have the regular big mouth snorkel, is it possible to get just the front "mouth" printed?

#22 ·
Really like the aggressive look it gives the car,plus the car likes more air being brought in.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Reactions: psilynt
#24 ·
I cut the shroud.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Automotive exterior

Reactions: VelossaTech
#29 ·
edit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.