Registered
2,623 Posts
It's looking good and BIG!:haha:

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
El price-o has not been decided-o...

Under 150 for sure though.
I think I could eventually be down with that. You mentioned testing of temps etc in past threads. Is that something still being taken into consideration?

·
Registered
374 Posts
its great that someone isnt trying to rape on this piece. but at the end of the day i still havent seen anyone provide a dyno chart.

·
Registered
431 Posts

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was really hoping to see something in the $80 ball park. Bummer.
We can make you a set of custom wheel caps for under 80 though :D

Gauranteed to get you laid.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Got my ford racing snorkel but I've also been known to have multiple sets of wheels, FMICs and body parts. Looks good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Nice! Is this the surprise you hinted about in the interest check thread? I assume the non-wide version will be cheaper?

·
Registered
205 Posts
dyno charts aren't shown because a part like this will barely increase hp at all

mightycarmods busted the myths surrounding ram air, CAI's and SRI's while running a car on the dyno.

·
Super Moderator
8,671 Posts
dyno charts aren't shown because a part like this will barely increase hp at all

mightycarmods busted the myths surrounding ram air, CAI's and SRI's while running a car on the dyno.
Pretty much, it does help with excessive IAT from sitting at idle such as red lights. Also should help in cooling the airbox faster. I really should have written down some before and after data in regards to the RS snorkel I have. I noticed my IAT dropped faster from light to light, and IAT was closer to ambient read off accessport. Not a huge difference, but it all helps. So it's a slight help, and an eye catcher.

I still want...

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Hey @VelossaTech that's going to look great in green on a black car, that may or may not have your emblems and center caps already on it. just a small hint. That I'm ready to give you some more doll hairs.

Oh BTW that garuntee on the center caps, I'm not so sure on. But ever since I got the emblems my wife keeps saying nice ass ;)

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Vendor
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice! Is this the surprise you hinted about in the interest check thread? I assume the non-wide version will be cheaper?
I will let the dog out.

The surprise is an experimental design called "METH MOUTH"

If you can guess what THAT snorkel does. Then you got the right idea.

Both designs will have the same exact geometry. There will be no difference in scoop design, that would be totally lame, if we sold an undersized scoop for less money that underperforms compared to the regular scoop. They all have the same BIG MOUTH, except the other design has a drug addiction.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts