Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been a while in the making now. Making sure everything is absolutely perfect. To get this kit to be less than perfect was out of the question.

The Aggression package features all of the most popular external appearance accessories for your ST. As you guys already know, fully customizable through drop down menus in the web store. You choose all the colors!!

The package includes:

Your choice of diffuser fins for 2013-2014 or 2015-2016 model year Focus ST, any color.
Front Two Tone ST emblem, you choose the colors.
Rear Two Tone ST emblem, you choose the colors.
Wing lift kit (choose colors of the wing lift brackets and hole plugs).

The entire kit is on sale now for $259. Your car will look like a totally different animal :)

Some pictures :)

A little overview of our wing lift kit.

A little strength testing of ONE of our brackets in the wing lift kit. This bracket was supporting a 50 lbs barbel for over 7 months straight in the florida sun and rain. I took it down because I needed the space, it was still hanging strong!!! Now you know if you wanted to tow your car by the wing, the wing lift kit will survive :)

And lastly, if you havent already seen glow in the dark wing lifts. This is what they look like :)

Get all the goodies in one package!!

CLICK THIS FOR GOODIES

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,170 Posts
That's awesome! If I didn't already have wing risers I'd be all over it.

·
Registered
592 Posts
This has been a while in the making now. Making sure everything is absolutely perfect. To get this kit to be less than perfect was out of the question.

The Aggression package features all of the most popular external appearance accessories for your ST. As you guys already know, fully customizable through drop down menus in the web store. You choose all the colors!!

The package includes:

Your choice of diffuser fins for 2013-2014 or 2015-2016 model year Focus ST, any color.

The entire kit is on sale now for $259. Your car will look like a totally different animal :)

A little strength testing of ONE of our brackets in the wing lift kit. This bracket was supporting a 50 lbs barbel for over 7 months straight in the florida sun and rain. I took it down because I needed the space, it was still hanging strong!!! Now you know if you wanted to tow your car by the wing, the wing lift kit will survive :)

And lastly, if you havent already seen glow in the dark wing lifts. This is what they look like :)

CLICK THIS FOR GOODIES
I'm driving a 2016 Kona Blue ST2.....I don't see any color options that would come close to that?

·
Registered
592 Posts

The package includes:

CLICK THIS FOR GOODIES
I'm driving a 2016 Kona Blue ST2.....I don't see any color options that would come close to that?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,170 Posts
Black or Dark blue is the best you'll do on your Kona. The Performance Blue matches with the dark blue well but the Kona is rather dark

·
Registered
421 Posts
I ordered glow in the dark for my Kona Blue LOL!!! I'll take pics when I put them on.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Just installed Thursday - havent had much sun to make em bright yet

Havent put my snorkel on yet - went with black with glow in the dark mouth

·
Vendor
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, is the yellow the approximate color of tangerine scream or actually yellow?

@porkcereal our yellow is yellow, not exactly a match to TS. Looks ok on a snorkel because when things sit in the dark they tend to look darker (things behind the grill look a shade darker than the really are), if you are looking for a perfect color match to TS it wouldn't be it though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts