Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a tuner and this is what it saids when I plug it in and now I have no tune and my car is maxing out at 7lbs of boost I tryed updating it and it's still doesn't work when I first connect it shows the grill of my car
JUST BOUGHT IT OFF friend it is unmarried

HELP!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Make sure your AP firmware is up to date. When the dealer completed the purge canister recall reflash on my car my AP was giving me the same message. I updated the firmware and it worked right away.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
If your car is maxing out at 7psi it sounds like the tune may have been flashed and you're on the ECO map. I'd still update the firmware like Locust said though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Make sure your AP firmware is up to date. When the dealer completed the purge canister recall reflash on my car my AP was giving me the same message. I updated the firmware and it worked right away.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
I just had the recall done and I'm having the same problem. I tried updating the firmware but its up to date and I can't figure anything else out

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,975 Posts
Did you completely unmarry the AP before the update? You may need to reach out to Cobb support for the correct ROM.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you completely unmarry the AP before the update? You may need to reach out to Cobb support for the correct ROM.
Yeah I did. I also did it the day before because they thought they had the right purge valve but it was the one for the n/a focus and it reinstalled perfectly fine then. I wish their support was open on weekends because my car doesn't feel like its running right at all without the tune

·
Super Moderator
2017 Kona Blue ST1
2,975 Posts
I feel ya, but unfortunately they will need to update the AP to match the new ROM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts