Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't seen anything on this forum regarding Vega. Has anyone on here gotten the new Vega Motorworks side skirts or front splitter? Just placed my order for the 3 piece side skirt. They look awesome. Next up is the splitter, but the splitter is pictured with the Tripple R (or similar) splitter installed on top of it. I wonder if it will look tacky without the Tripple R. I'll take some installation and painting procedure photos and post them up when I receive it. Thoughts?

edit: link - https://vegamotorworks.com/shop-2/2-piece-side-skirt-extension-focus-st-rs-fiesta-st

IMG_1292-2.jpg

Reactions: LuckyWelds

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want their 8 find diffuser.

Sent from another galaxy.
I'm on the fence about it. It's a little aggressive, although it may be one of those things that look better in person.

Reactions: UnfocusedST

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've bought his 1-pc front splitter. Bought it as part of his Black Friday sale. Have yet to get mine painted and installed (his sales are typically on non-painted products)

Vader.ST on IG has his splitters WITH the Maxon front lip and side skirts. I can imagine it would look similar with the TRC stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Reactions: BCE22

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've bought his 1-pc front splitter. Bought it as part of his Black Friday sale. Have yet to get mine painted and installed (his sales are typically on non-painted products)

Vader.ST on IG has his splitters WITH the Maxon front lip and side skirts. I can imagine it would look similar with the TRC stuff.
I've seen vader's on IG too. Looks really good. I think i'm just going to bit the bullet at grab the front splitter as well. I hope I can tuck it a little bit, it sticks out a bit too far for my taste, at least without the TRC or Maxton ABS above it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've seen vader's on IG too. Looks really good. I think i'm just going to bit the bullet at grab the front splitter as well. I hope I can tuck it a little bit, it sticks out a bit too far for my taste, at least without the TRC or Maxton ABS above it.
Probably not.

If it's mounted perfectly then the sides of the splitter are pretty much flush with the car and the front part of the wheel well (with the fins on).

To tuck it you'd have to remove the fins. And even then, as you tuck it, the sides of the splitter will also tuck under the car. Then it'll look a bit funky.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Probably not.

If it's mounted perfectly then the sides of the splitter are pretty much flush with the car and the front part of the wheel well (with the fins on).

To tuck it you'd have to remove the fins. And even then, as you tuck it, the sides of the splitter will also tuck under the car. Then it'll look a bit funky.
Boooo. Maybe I'll just get something less agressive like the TRC lip. And who am I kidding, once I have that I won't be happy with that and get the Vega splitter to stack. :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just ordered the front splitter & skirts, i can post a picture on here once they are installed around first week of Feb

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Reactions: ghester

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Does anyone have their spoiler extension? I'm curious to know how install was.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Does anyone have their spoiler extension? I'm curious to know how install was.
I have it. Lining it up was a PITA. But I also had to have it perfect. In the end I took the spoiler off to make sure I drilled the holes perfect and also bc I couldnt fit my hand under the spoiler, let alone a screwdriver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have it. Lining it up was a PITA. But I also had to have it perfect. In the end I took the spoiler off to make sure I drilled the holes perfect and also bc I couldnt fit my hand under the spoiler, let alone a screwdriver.

That looks great!! Good to know about the mounting, removing would make it much easier.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I have their diffuser and love it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
What wheels are those?

·
Registered
979 Posts
Here's the splitter with the cup spoilers. IMG_20180304_092025.jpg

1 - 20 of 20 Posts