Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting tomorrow, through Monday (Feb 17th) You can save 10% OFF Site wide* by using coupon code BEMINE

We figure you guys always show us love, so here's some extra savings! What a perfect time to get that significant other to get you that part you may have in your wishlist!

***Don't forget! You can also use/earn Lethal Loyalty Points with every purchase, on top of this discount! Win/Win for you!***

Visit Lethal Performance.com or call us at 877-2LETHAL with any questions!​

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just ordered mudflaps and H&R springs. Do You guys provide decals with orders?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
gee, wonder if it snowed anywhere between boston and florida this week?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Agree with him^

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Ordered a BOV wednesday, you guys said it would get here before the weekend, Friday and now there's no package at all. Kind of angry at ordering at your shop now.
Are you kidding me? Shipments are delayed all over the east coast as I have multiple UPS shipments caught up and delayed. You sound so unreasonable it is ridiculous.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Are you kidding me? Shipments are delayed all over the east coast as I have multiple UPS shipments caught up and delayed. You sound so unreasonable it is ridiculous.
I specifically spoke to someone to see if it would arrive here as I had set up an appt for time at a shop, so I ordered some stuff, is that a problem?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I specifically spoke to someone to see if it would arrive here as I had set up an appt for time at a shop, so I ordered some stuff, is that a problem?
Jeff,

We certainly apologize for the delay. Under normal circumstances, this package would of been delivered in 1-2 days being it shipped from PA. However, do to the weather UPS/FedEx have been unable to guarantee any of their delivery dates. I will send you an email with the tracking in case you did not receive it. If there is anything else I can help you with in the meantime, please do not hesitate to call.

Thanks,
Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts