-Boomba/CPE stage 2 rmm
-Any intake (prefer CPE or Injen)

Please PM me with shipped price to 45424

Respectfully,
Mike

·
Administrator
11,802 Posts
-Any catless DP used or new (prefer DEPO or MBRP)
-Any catback exhaust (prefer Greddy or injen)
-An unmarried accessport
-Exhale kit/Tial BOV
-Any FMIC (prefer Levels or CPE)
-Boomba/CPE stage 2 rmm

Please PM me with shipped price to 45424

Respectfully,
Mike
Injen is 2.5" at the dp, just a heads up. I had it and ditched it. Big turbo problems...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Idk why but im just not a huge fan of the sound... Maybe i just haven't heard the right video.. but the ones i have heard sound very raspey

·
Administrator
11,802 Posts
Idk why but im just not a huge fan of the sound... Maybe i just haven't heard the right video.. but the ones i have heard sound very raspey
Its pretty similar to the injen, just gets much rowdier under wot. I love it over all the common exhausts. There are several newer exhausts kicking around these days. Im OG ST at this point.

·
Registered
125 Posts
What do you think about Cobb? That's the exhaust I'm looking for eventually, love the sound and it not being overly obnoxious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
11,802 Posts
What do you think about Cobb? That's the exhaust I'm looking for eventually, love the sound and it not being overly obnoxious

I like the note but cant bring myself to buy cobb.. haha. if i could get it for cheap i'd probably go with it.

Well the Cobb on @JayneCobb 's St drones like a mofo before and after he installed an ATP catless DP, he is looking to get rid of it.

·
Administrator
11,802 Posts
Hate hearing that, which exhaust would you recommend? Because I plan on doing a catless dp first

Exhausts are a very touchy subject. People have very different comfort levels, driving styles, commutes, and prefer varying tones. I do not recommend exhausts for people. I will let you know whatever negatives I may know for an exhaust that interests you though.

Reactions: Mbiro594

·
Registered
125 Posts
Exhausts are a very touchy subject. People have very different comfort levels, driving styles, commutes, and prefer varying tones. I do not recommend exhausts for people. I will let you know whatever negatives I may know for an exhaust that interests you though.
I can appreciate that lol, a lot of arguments over which is best. Like I said I plan on doing a downpipe first, probably a CPE. But for catback I'm looking at-
Cobb
MBRP
Borla
CPE

·
Registered
381 Posts
I can appreciate that lol, a lot of arguments over which is best. Like I said I plan on doing a downpipe first, probably a CPE. But for catback I'm looking at-
Cobb
MBRP
Borla
CPE

All but the Borla I know will drone with a catless downpipe. Borla I can't say for sure as I haven't heard it first hand. CPE will be the worst out of the bunch unless you get their tunable resonators just right.

·
Registered
125 Posts
All but the Borla I know will drone with a catless downpipe. Borla I can't say for sure as I haven't heard it first hand. CPE will be the worst out of the bunch unless you get their tunable resonators just right.
You recommend having a catted dp?

·
Registered
381 Posts
You recommend having a catted dp?

Catless adds a certain amount of character that you can't really get with one. I'm not going to say don't get one as I ran catless myself, but it really does limit the choices on non-droney exhausts. (side note screw you auto correct. I mean catless and not hatless. You would think after I typed it a hundred times you would stop correcting me!)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ok so I know you won't recommend one over the other. However, if you were to do it over again knowing what you know. For an otherwise stock 13 ST outside of a tune. What exhaust set up would YOU choose. I want your opinion on this.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Ok so I know you won't recommend one over the other. However, if you were to do it over again knowing what you know. For an otherwise stock 13 ST outside of a tune. What exhaust set up would YOU choose. I want your opinion on this.

Well I am certainly a bit biased as I am selling it, but I would go with the Milltek exhaust. I would possibly try the non-resonated version, but the resonated version which I had was damn near silent in highway cruising but you and everyone around you certainly knew it was there if you got on it.

They are my top pick for my RS too, if I ever decide to get an exhaust for that.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Awesome, will look into it. Going to be awhile before I get it so that will give me plenty of time to research. Thanks

1 - 20 of 32 Posts