Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this on a local Facebook page. It's at a Nissan dealership in New Bern NC. It isn't listed yet on their site, I just wonder how much they're asking for it. FB_IMG_1467343905816.jpg FB_IMG_1467343898789.jpg

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Not my style but to each their own. Ask them on the page for the price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
The odd part of this whole thing is that car was supposed to be given away in a contest a few years ago, so who ever won, sold it...or they never gave it away and it was sold off instead.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Interesting. The paint job isn't exactly my favorite color combo but the wide body kit looks well done. Anyone know what kind of engine mods it has?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Interesting. The paint job isn't exactly my favorite color combo but the wide body kit looks well done. Anyone know what kind of engine mods it has?
From what I remember none as it was an original SEMA show car around the release of the ST and it was only an exterior mod car. But I could be wrong as that was about 3 years or so ago, the last owner could have modified it more.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Win this 2014 Gulf Oil Ford Focus ST
Win this 2014 Gulf Oil Ford Focus ST - Hot Rod Magazine Blog

2014 Ford Focus ST By Universal Technical Institute
2014 Ford Focus ST By Universal Technical Institute | car review @ Top Speed

Under the hood of this UTI-tuned Focus ST, an intercooler kit was installed by Vortech Superchargers with Motiv Concepts taking care of the high-flow catalytic converter. Taken together, this Focus ST sees a significant power boost, although the official numbers have yet to be announced.

Vortech / Universal Technical Institute 2014 Ford Focus ST
Vortech / Universal Technical Institute 2014 Ford Focus ST - Page 2 of 2 - DSPORT Magazine

At this point of the build, the Focus looked the part, but the crew deemed it necessary to optimize the 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine for added performance. Because of this, only a handful of carefully selected modifications were added. The list of upgrades included a direct-swap Vortech intercooler system to cool discharge temperatures and a Motiv Concepts downpipe was fitted to the turbocharger to channel spent gasses to a custom dual side Magnaflow exhaust system.

The final product was tuned by Vortech for a maximum horsepower reading of 246.88 and 334.22 lb-ft of torque as measured on Dynojet rollers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts