Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you currently have any used SCT's? I am on a tight budget and looking for a little more power for my 2013 focus ST. There are a couple for sale on the forum, one is a X3 (tune version 2.101pfdus) quote from seller page "SCT X3 tuner ready to ship, working condition, USB computer cable included. Also able to read/clear codes, and data log. It has an Unleashed Tune but I am not sure how it transfers over. I recall before someone saying a PCM number has to match? If anyone could give me some information that would help. $200" which is unmarried with 5 unlocks left or a X4 with 3 tunes (GMBN1SA0 from you on it for $330 shipped.
Any input or advice would be helpful. I am new to tuning but not to performance mods to cars.

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
359 Posts
check eBay. all act tuners are good for any 1996-current ford. as long as it is unmarried u can marry ur car to it and have it custom tuned

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
Do you mean SCT tuners? And by what I am reading about them not all of them work on Fords.
You want model #7015 and it will work with Ford. Honestly, you're better off getting a Cobb AP3, I've owned both and the AP3 is a far superior device.

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts
On a budget, cannot afford $500 for the COBB (even tho it is worth it)
Keep your eyes open for a good used deal, a lot of times you can pick up a used AP3 for the same or even slightly cheaper than an X4. I paid $300 shipped for mine and my officemate paid $375 shipped for his.

·
Premium Member
1,291 Posts

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Actually I have 2 X3's coming in that will sell for $ 299 each with custom tune included shipped within the US 48 if you are interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts