Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm curious if anyone has had any luck finding any used parts for our cars (besides on here). I'm trying to find stock front struts and haven't had much luck on here or at any junk yards. Anyone have a lead?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,171 Posts
So I'm curious if anyone has had any luck finding any used parts for our cars (besides on here). I'm trying to find stock front struts and haven't had much luck on here or at any junk yards. Anyone have a lead?
Typically our cars don't break too often (Compared to a lot of others, knock on wood) so for a few years until they are older I doubt they will be prevalent enough to find at junk yards and stuff

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Typically our cars don't break too often (Compared to a lot of others, knock on wood) so for a few years until they are older I doubt they will be prevalent enough to find at junk yards and stuff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I must be unlucky then. In the 35k I've put on my car, ive had 2 transmissions replaced under warranty, my brake caliper fell off randomly, and now my suspension is shot to hell. I love my car to pieces and it's my baby, but I will NEVER buy a Ford again after this.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,171 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I must be unlucky then. In the 35k I've put on my car, ive had 2 transmissions replaced under warranty, my brake caliper fell off randomly, and now my suspension is shot to hell. I love my car to pieces and it's my baby, but I will NEVER buy a Ford again after this.
I just realized who it was that made this post...I think I remember hearing about your horror stories at some point hahaha. Okay, so MOST of us...so glad your warranty covered most of your issues. Definite lemon.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
On second transmissions, & one engine for me. (blown piston) loss of warranty

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On second transmissions, & one engine for me. (blown piston) loss of warranty
There was talk of voiding my warranty on the second tranny replacement due to my intake and exhaust.... Amazing what some people go through with these dealerships

·
Administrator
10,640 Posts
There was talk of voiding my warranty on the second tranny replacement due to my intake and exhaust.... Amazing what some people go through with these dealerships
Exactly why they saw my car leave their lot, then never again...

Dang man, I threw mine out, just have the stock springs. I need to verify this, but im pretty sure. If I had them, I'd hand them to you.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly why they saw my car leave their lot, then never again...

Dang man, I threw mine out, just have the stock springs. I need to verify this, but im pretty sure. If I had them, I'd hand them to you.
Hey brother, it's the thought that counts. You da man!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts