Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdie folks, I'm looking for a used big turbo smaller than and not including a gtx 2971. Just the turbo and the lines and vac source, no BOV or DP. I'm talking used here, not broken, not pretty, not beat to ****, you get the idea. idealy <$800. Lets make something happen! I'm in FL btw.

·
Registered
613 Posts
ATP GTX kits go for no less than around 20xx, going to hard to find one for that sorta price. Problem I found is that you need the ATP Focus ST specific manifold adapter/turbine housing, so piecing something together is challenging / you basically have to buy a used complete kit.

That said I have a used complete GTX2867R ATP kit that I bought but not installed with 3-4k miles the seller told me. I still have thoughts of an EFR build for me, so I have been toying around the idea of selling it and changing plans. Where in FL are you?

·
Registered
456 Posts
ATP GTX kits go for no less than around 20xx, going to hard to find one for that sorta price. Problem I found is that you need the ATP Focus ST specific manifold adapter/turbine housing, so piecing something together is challenging / you basically have to buy a used complete kit.

That said I have a used complete GTX2867R ATP kit that I bought but not installed with 3-4k miles the seller told me. I still have thoughts of an EFR build for me, so I have been toying around the idea of selling it and changing plans. Where in FL are you?
Pm'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts