Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a ton of ST's in the Greenville-Spartanburg area. Mostly FiST's, however I have noticed a large number of FoST's and FoRS's as well, so I know people are out there. With the weather warming up, and being so close to the mountains, I'd like to get in touch with other local owners to talk mods, hit the mountain roads, etc.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm always down for the mountains, i'm always up there exploring. I tried to get something going here last summer and only had one other ST owner go drive with me last July. I'd also be interested in doing a mod day (even willing to host) if we could get a good turnout.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
when I was pulling out of the gas station this weekend, I saw a group of 4 Fiesta ST's, a WRX, and a GTI pull in behind me coming from Highway 25, but traffic kept me from turning around to chat with them. I know more owners are out there, just a matter of organizing, like you said.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I’ve seen a handful of different FoST’s and one RS in the Greenwood area in the last couple of months. Thought I was by myself in this area for the longest time. I wouldn’t mind meeting up with some fellow ST owners. I used to meet up regularly with a VW group in Greenville when I had my GTI VR6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts