Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the risk of getting chastised for posting a question that's undoubtedly been asked before, what are some good replacement LED's to go with for fog lights on a 2016? My stock ones have finally died, so it would be nice to replace them with something that matches the temperature of the headlights. I spent ten minutes running through the search on here to try and find recommendations and install tips but most of what it turned up was for 13-14 models.

It seems Diode Dynamics are preferred by most? https://www.diodedynamics.com/fog-light-leds-for-2016-2018-ford-focus-pair.html

Thanks!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have a pre-facelift, so I can't offer much in the way of answers (running LED housings from Morimoto), but I do know that Diode Dynamics is running a 4th of July sale at 20% right now. I'm running their LEDs in my tail lights (brake light, reverse light and tail light), my mirror signals and all of my interior bulbs.

·
Registered
339 Posts
+1 for @Diode Dynamics! I have their brightest fog lights and I love em! Plus, as said above they're doing 20% off for 4th of July so perfect time to get some!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I was just wondering would it be a bad idea to just put in an h11 LED headlight (for example an SL1). Has anyone tried this. I'm wondering if there would be any glare and if it would be a problem being with their so low to the ground.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts