Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been such a long time since ive been on the forum. In march of this year i purchased a set of BC Forged HCS-04s 2 Piece Forged wheels

Wheel specs are 18x9.5 +35 Square
Finish: Full brushed clear w/black hardware.

Enjoy some photos, sorry about the low quality. Couldn't seem to get them uploaded in HQ

image1.JPG

image3.JPG

image2.JPG

image4.JPG

image6.JPG

image7.JPG

·
Registered
565 Posts
Super sexy!!! What size tires are you running?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Been such a long time since ive been on the forum. In march of this year i purchased a set of BC Forged HCS-04s 2 Piece Forged wheels

Wheel specs are 18x9.5 +35 Square
Finish: Full brushed clear w/black hardware.

Enjoy some photos, sorry about the low quality. Couldn't seem to get them uploaded in HQ

View attachment 263890

View attachment 263898

View attachment 263906

View attachment 263914

View attachment 263922

View attachment 263930
Nice to finally see you on the forum and not social media!

Reactions: builtboosted

·
Registered
463 Posts
Brian! Hey man, love the car. Follow your IG.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Maxton big boy
will it fit facelifted STs?
any issues not running the front splitter supports, or since it is a mostly decorative piece and doesn't really generate downforce I don't have to fear it tearing off?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Did you have to do anything to get them to fit? As in do you think they would fit on stock suspension or what would I have to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
593 Posts
will it fit facelifted STs?
any issues not running the front splitter supports, or since it is a mostly decorative piece and doesn't really generate downforce I don't have to fear it tearing off?
I believe it's SS Tuning actually... Diffuser Ford Focus ST mk3 hatchback facelift

They have one for pre-facelift and post facelift models.

Regarding the front splitter... as long as it's not a crazy splitter that sticks way out, you don't need supports. Most like his or the Triple R Composites drill in all the way across and that is enough support itself

1 - 20 of 22 Posts