Ford Focus ST Forum banner
61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2016 ST2
267 Posts
For relocating the fan control module, you shifted it down and then two screws to mount it? I’m guessing the stand offs are necessary to push it out slightly? Still have to do this install and I like this idea. Currently have AGS motor zip tied by radiator and symposer solenoid screwed to the side of the battery box. Too much stuff dangling for me lol

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Cool stuff on the dual Radium OCC installs!!

The baffle plate and OCC’s were literally my first mods.

I thought figuring out how to fit the bracket around the HPFP, and disconnecting some of the clips, were the most difficult part of the job!! 😂

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
For relocating the fan control module, you shifted it down and then two screws to mount it? I’m guessing the stand offs are necessary to push it out slightly? Still have to do this install and I like this idea. Currently have AGS motor zip tied by radiator and symposer solenoid screwed to the side of the battery box. Too much stuff dangling for me lol
Yep. The original location where it's mounted has two tabs (in the pic) at the bottom side of the mount location. The right side (when looking down) already has a hole to pass through an M3 bolt. The left side (when looking down) needed a 1/8 hole drilled. The standoffs were necessary to keep the module from being pulled in toward the tabs when the nut was tightened down. The standoffs are just keeping the module at the right distance to stay even/level when secured.

Cool stuff on the dual Radium OCC installs!!

The baffle plate and OCC’s were literally my first mods.

I thought figuring out how to fit the bracket around the HPFP, and disconnecting some of the clips, were the most difficult part of the job!! 😂
The 10mm bolt at the hpfp and getting the 13mm nut onto the hpfp were definitely a challenge because it was crowded. The instructions showed no second inlet connection on the hpfp and mine had two so I had to adjust the inlet line for the bracket to get on. The barbs got easy once I cranked my heat gun to max temp and max speed and heated the inside of the hose for about a minute. Then it slid on with minimal effort but before that I was heating the outside and got nowhere.

Most everything I have been working on has been advance prep for the 2867 and also on whenever things get delivered. I ordered items back in May that I am still waiting on and one of them is on an 8 week backorder 😰

61 - 63 of 63 Posts