Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased an SCT Tuner from Torrie of Unleashed Tuning because they are running a special. 399.00, free shipping, 2 custom tunes. You just cant beat the product or the price. Torries tune most definitely woke up my 2016 Focus ST. I have read in other forums about Torrie of Unleashed Tuning along with his tunes & good customer service. I have to say that Torrie well exceeded my expectations. Torrie goes way above & beyond with his outstanding customer service. Torrie ALWAYS responded rapidly & answered all my questions. If anyone is considering buying a tuner device consider the SCT X4 from Torrie of Unleashed Tuning. Great product but more important great customer service. I have never dealt with a company where the person responds back to you so quickly. Great product & great customer service. Thank You Torrie !!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
200 Posts
I purchased an SCT Tuner from Torrie of Unleashed Tuning because they are running a special. 399.00, free shipping, 2 custom tunes. You just cant beat the product or the price. Torries tune most definitely woke up my 2016 Focus ST. I have read in other forums about Torrie of Unleashed Tuning along with his tunes & good customer service. I have to say that Torrie well exceeded my expectations. Torrie goes way above & beyond with his outstanding customer service. Torrie ALWAYS responded rapidly & answered all my questions. If anyone is considering buying a tuner device consider the SCT X4 from Torrie of Unleashed Tuning. Great product but more important great customer service. I have never dealt with a company where the person responds back to you so quickly. Great product & great customer service. Thank You Torrie !!

i second this!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Wish i had searched more. I just ordered my x4 and it'll be here monday. It's canned tunes for me for a while but for sure I'll have to have unleashed get me a custom tune after i add more goodies!

·
Registered
400 Posts

I'll third this. Coming up on 3 years and well over 50,000 miles of being Unleashed. Alternating between 91 and E30 based on time of year and loving every single mile of it.

Another cheers to Torrie!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts