Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
463 Posts
A tragic young couple found dead in a car were killed after breathing in poisonous fumes from the air vents caused by a vehicle modification went wrong, a UK inquest has found.
So glad the media can write in English.

The COUPLE wasn't tragic, the incident was. And the modification didn't went anywhere. It had gone wrong. Learn to speak, idiots.
 
  • Like
Reactions: paulg41

·
Registered
Joined
·
651 Posts
That's sad... I wonder if they were just sitting/talking in the car for a significant amount of time? I don't feel like this would be possible unless they were just sitting still while idling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
236 Posts
The owner installed a catless DP two weeks prior. May have forgot to put a new gasket on. You can see in the
that there was a good sized exhaust leak.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top