Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome to the carnival!! Where members know it ALL and pick your product apart like vultures....good luck with everything...and feel free to drop a couple cuss words on mofos...

the T34418L3 1

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sorry I have neglected this forum - been busy with a new project

that exhaust is stock. I looked under - no mufflers.
If you ever need another ST out there saying positive things, and you are feeling extremely generous....I suppose I could throw one on it! :wink:

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you ever need another ST out there saying positive things, and you are feeling extremely generous....I suppose I could throw one on it! :wink:
Thank you for the offer - I definitely need more users blogging positive things and desperately ... who doesn't? But I cannot give away any units for several reasons, mainly because people tend to disappear (almost immediately) after getting the units. Not to mention, it would be unfair and upsetting to my existing customers. But if you (or anybody else) have other suggestions to increase popularity, I am willing to try anything.

I do need to create awareness that this product isn't "snake-oil" like so many piggyback chips out there that don't work while making outrageous power gain claims and consequently, have given piggyback chips a poor reputation - I need to set myself apart from this category and I am slowly taking steps to address this.

For example, my previous price of $199.99 "cheapened my image" and also made it appear "scammish". My good intentions of wanting to have the BEST price backfired and therefore had to be changed. That hideous website was not doing me any favors either.

As far as the actual product is concerned, this is a safe way to turn up the boost (turning up the boost is not tuning) and in cases when a direct ECU flash isn't available, this is the ONLY way to safely "turn up the boost".

·
Registered
734 Posts
Thank you for the offer - I definitely need more users blogging positive things and desperately ... who doesn't? But I cannot give away any units for several reasons, mainly because people tend to disappear (almost immediately) after getting the units. Not to mention, it would be unfair and upsetting to my existing customers. But if you (or anybody else) have other suggestions to increase popularity, I am willing to try anything.

I do need to create awareness that this product isn't "snake-oil" like so many piggyback chips out there that don't work while making outrageous power gain claims and consequently, have given piggyback chips a poor reputation - I need to set myself apart from this category and I am slowly taking steps to address this.

For example, my previous price of $199.99 "cheapened my image" and also made it appear "scammish". My good intentions of wanting to have the BEST price backfired and therefore had to be changed. That hideous website was not doing me any favors either.

As far as the actual product is concerned, this is a safe way to turn up the boost (turning up the boost is not tuning) and in cases when a direct ECU flash isn't available, this is the ONLY way to safely "turn up the boost".
I might be contacting you in the spring! Could be an interesting way to see an improvement while on a budget! Although after the helpuful reviews that have been released, im very sold that it isnt a scam. People just associate affordable with "not working" or they imagine results that a full out tuner would provide. Being clear cut and transparent as you have been from the start makes it very helpful for people such as myself who want to know the truth about the product and what we can and cannot expect!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts