Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Give your car the extra boost and power it needs with a Turbo Transformer, a boost chip that is plug-N-play and keeps the check engine light away :big smile:

Many of you have requested a group buy; I opted to do a Black Friday Deal instead - available ONLY ON BLACK FRIDAY 2014, November 28th Starting 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time until Saturday 12:00 AM November 29th (give or take a few minutes, I will be doing this manually since I don't have time to script it).

The Normal Price is $249.99 Free Shipping No Sales Tax
Occasionally I may do a promo for $199.99 Free Shipping No Sales Tax
ModBargains always has it for $199.99 PLUS Shipping And Sales Tax in CA.

Get it ONLY on Black Friday 2014 for $179.99 Free Shipping And No Sales Tax.

If interested, please help me out by letting me know early, either here or through the site.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Give your car the extra boost and power it needs with a Turbo Transformer, a boost chip that is plug-N-play and keeps the check engine light away :big smile:

Many of you have requested a group buy; I opted to do a Black Friday Deal instead - available ONLY ON BLACK FRIDAY 2014, November 28th Starting 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time until Saturday 12:00 AM November 29th (give or take a few minutes, I will be doing this manually since I don't have time to script it).

The Normal Price is $249.99 Free Shipping No Sales Tax
Occasionally I may do a promo for $199.99 Free Shipping No Sales Tax
ModBargains always has it for $199.99 PLUS Shipping And Sales Tax in CA.

Get it ONLY on Black Friday 2014 for $179.99 Free Shipping And No Sales Tax.

If interested, please help me out by letting me know early, either here or through the site.
I'm late the mod party... but will there be a 2015 Black Friday promo? Thanks!

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
I'm late the mod party... but will there be a 2015 Black Friday promo? Thanks!
Plz, plz, plz do some research before you buy this.

·
Registered
18 Posts
no, it's just good to understand how and why it works. you might rather save up the extra money for an accessport, or go this route.

bugasu has an in depth write up on this product
Already read the writeup and how it works. It looks pretty ideal for me. Easy to install and remove, if needed. There is a newer Bluetooth version that lets you play with the boost setting which looks like even more fun.

A BF deal would push me over the edge :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
This chip works like it says i have ran it in my car for about 8 months will definitely increase your booste and torque and will not leave a trace for warranty work is it as powerful as a acessport no but then again your saveing 300.00.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This chip works like it says i have ran it in my car for about 8 months will definitely increase your booste and torque and will not leave a trace for warranty work is it as powerful as a acessport no but then again your saveing 300.00.
Thanks. That's pretty much what I want to hear.

Hope they do something for Black Friday! I'll be checking their site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts