Ford Focus ST Forum banner

401 - 409 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi

I just installed the TTR upper mount, and have quite a few vibrations going on, a little and startup and idle but quite a bit when taking off from a stop like 1500rpm till about 2000rpm and when changing gears at a lower rpm? is this normal? The vibes are making both drivers side and passanger side doors/glass vibrate?

Just want to make sure this will go away at some point? Feels like it may make some trim panels become loose and vibrate/creak sounds in future?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #404
Hi

I just installed the TTR upper mount, and have quite a few vibrations going on, a little and startup and idle but quite a bit when taking off from a stop like 1500rpm till about 2000rpm and when changing gears at a lower rpm? is this normal? The vibes are making both drivers side and passanger side doors/glass vibrate?

Just want to make sure this will go away at some point? Feels like it may make some trim panels become loose and vibrate/creak sounds in future?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
PM replied

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had these on the car when I purchased it. Didn't know how big of a difference I felt until I drove a friends without. These are amazing, great company!

401 - 409 of 409 Posts