Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
No testimonials...really?

Someone had to have ordered this thing by now. How is the NVH, hop and bang? Are u running a RMM as well? Which one?

Cm'on!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

Someone had to have ordered this thing by now. How is the NVH, hop and bang? Are u running a RMM as well? Which one?

Cm'on!
No one must of gotten to this point yet...I'm still vying my options for the RMM...the Cobb one looks to be a player now when it comes out. Maybe the answer to your question is 42 though, lol!:tongue:

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Cm'on!
Per another forum which there are a couple reviews already. (sold many already, but not all do reviews).

Vibs are stated to have NO increase when you already have a lower torque/tranny mount of some brand.

Wheel hop is much less with the added upper engine mount.

Increased throttle response.

Reduced 1-2 bang during shifts.

Colors look awesome.

Those are some of the comments.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Per another forum which there are a couple reviews already. (sold many already, but not all do reviews).

Vibs are stated to have NO increase when you already have a lower torque/tranny mount of some brand.

Wheel hop is much less with the added upper engine mount.

Increased throttle response.

Reduced 1-2 bang during shifts.

Colors look awesome.

Those are some of the comments.
Link to post?

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Whew (with whistling sound) $209 seems bit steep like Lawless mentioned above on an untested item. The Cobalt SS is mentioned but that's not an ST. Until there's someone out there willing to spend this money and report in with a favorable comment I can't see buying one. Definitely not a gotta have item right now when there's other options on the market.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Other options? Who else has an upper mount? This is the only one I have seen...

Whew (with whistling sound) $209 seems bit steep like Lawless mentioned above on an untested item. The Cobalt SS is mentioned but that's not an ST. Until there's someone out there willing to spend this money and report in with a favorable comment I can't see buying one. Definitely not a gotta have item right now when there's other options on the market.

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Say what? Un tested? Chad a forum site owner from another forum tested this months ago. We have sold a couple dozen already. There are plenty that have it, most dont do reviews. As far as the price, there are lower/tranny mount setups that are over the price of this one. This mount is not "small"... It is all precision laser cut or CNC machined from billet aluminum parts on it.

There are plenty of comments really though, you are just not looking on the right forum.

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah, no one else makes an upper mount, not sure what he is refering to. Many that have this mount, get it as an "add on" to their already had lower/torque mount.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Say what? Un tested? Chad a forum site owner from another forum tested this months ago. We have sold a couple dozen already. There are plenty that have it, most dont do reviews. As far as the price, there are lower/tranny mount setups that are over the price of this one. This mount is not "small"... It is all precision laser cut or CNC machined from billet aluminum parts on it.

There are plenty of comments really though, you are just not looking on the right forum.
I got a chance to see Chad's mount... Definitely a very nice piece and would say the price is pretty much spot on... I believe Chad said there was no additional vibes since he already had an aftermarket rear mount...

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
Sorry, have a few other things happening in the house right now. I was referring to Puma Speed but I of course I may be mistaken that it's could've been a RMM or an upper for the RS. If I made a mistake then that's what I did. Now back to the original question asked: Who has given feedback on this upper mount? It's mentioned that 24 or so have been sold while it's mentioned that there are two reviews on another forum, how convenient. I'm sticking to the statement I made earlier and I believe that $209 is a bit steep for this mount.

·
Super Moderator
7,146 Posts
Just ordered...I'm a sucker for a sale!!! 179.00 for 24 hours. Review after delivery...there you go!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
So how many did you sell during the sale?

And did you take pictures of all of the different color combinations you made? :)

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
So how many did you sell during the sale?

And did you take pictures of all of the different color combinations you made? :)
9 sold during the sale. We did take photos of any new color setups we did for the first time. I think Gun metal was the only "new" one for the Focus ST...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Nice, should be pretty unique then. Share it if you have it! :D

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Okay, thanks.

21 - 40 of 413 Posts