Ford Focus ST Forum banner

361 - 380 of 413 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i had someone tell me that the ttr mount was a waste of money and the oem mount were fine??? really....???? you should only change them if your big turbo,they said to me???? newb.....?????really phhhffft??? this was one odf my first mods? actually second. the RMM was first.

·
Vendor
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
i had someone tell me that the ttr mount was a waste of money and the oem mount were fine??? really....???? you should only change them if your big turbo,they said to me???? newb.....?????really phhhffft??? this was one odf my first mods? actually second. the RMM was first.
Yeah, no idea why anyone would think that. Most members have mounts, as all the factory ones are very soft and move all over. Granted the lower rear mount helps and is most common, but there is still a lot of room for improvement on both the upper engine and upper trans mount.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Hopefully ordering mine up on Friday. You guys don't offer any type of solid downpipe bracket do you?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Saw this today and ordered mine today for my 2015 st-3. I already have the cpe-stage 2 rear mount and will be installing it this weekend. After i get these 2 mounts together i will see if a need the tranny mount later. Cant wait to put the power down with no wheel hops or 1-2 banging!

361 - 380 of 413 Posts