Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,167 Posts
I actually just started researching BOV's the other day. Turbosmart was where I was leaning because reviews say it's not quite as loud as the Boomba. Is that the only difference between the 2? Or is there something else functionally I haven't found yet?
The turbosmart is definitely more tame, but Boomba also has a quieter 50/50 option as well. I just love their awesome customer service and the build quality is top notch for sure.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The turbosmart is definitely more tame, but Boomba also has a quieter 50/50 option as well. I just love their awesome customer service and the build quality is top notch for sure.
Happen to know of any A+ videos that accurately show the sound of the quiet 50/50?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,167 Posts
Happen to know of any A+ videos that accurately show the sound of the quiet 50/50?
Not specifically, but this one isn't bad

In this video, it's fully recirculating 100% like the stock unit.

There are 3 holes that are plugged, as you remove plugs it will vent more air into the atmosphere and make more noise. Adjust for effect. Pretty sweet piece of awesome quality.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not specifically, but this one isn't bad

In this video, it's fully recirculating 100% like the stock unit.

There are 3 holes that are plugged, as you remove plugs it will vent more air into the atmosphere and make more noise. Adjust for effect. Pretty sweet piece of awesome quality.
Sweet, I'll definitely have to look into this one more.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts