Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty here's the rundown. I just installed the Levels Performance FMIC. Have the car currently flashed with stage one. We flashed the car without the the air filter or intake system. My question is, the only difference between stage 1 and 2 (Cobb OTS maps) is the addition of the FMIC, which I just installed. Can I flash the car to Cobb's stage 2 map without the air intake system or filter like I did for Stage 1. I've been told I can and it won't cause any harm, but wanted to get a second opinion on it from some of you guys. I will eventually get the intake system but I'm running the stock turbo now and wanted to see if I could just flash Stage 2 with the FMIC only.

Please keep any smart a$$ comments off the thread, I'm just asking a question. Thanks for the feedback!!

·
Administrator
11,830 Posts
Alrighty here's the rundown. I just installed the Levels Performance FMIC. Have the car currently flashed with stage one. We flashed the car without the the air filter or intake system. My question is, the only difference between stage 1 and 2 (Cobb OTS maps) is the addition of the FMIC, which I just installed. Can I flash the car to Cobb's stage 2 map without the air intake system or filter like I did for Stage 1. I've been told I can and it won't cause any harm, but wanted to get a second opinion on it from some of you guys. I will eventually get the intake system but I'm running the stock turbo now and wanted to see if I could just flash Stage 2 with the FMIC only.

Please keep any smart a$$ comments off the thread, I'm just asking a question. Thanks for the feedback!!
Yes you will be fine.

To avoid smart ass comments, please refrain from making threads until you do a google search. This is not a new topic at all.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Yes you will be fine.

To avoid smart ass comments, please refrain from making threads until you do a google search. This is not a new topic at all.
My apologies, I couldn't find any definitive answer when I googled it, but I appreciate the feedback

1 - 3 of 3 Posts