Ford Focus ST Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been hearing stories about tuning voids your warranty. I would like to get a Stratified tune for my stock Focus St and would like to hear some feedback from anyone who has a tuned car and what, if any problems I can run into with using a tune.

·
Administrator
11,892 Posts
I have been hearing stories about tuning voids your warranty. I would like to get a Stratified tune for my stock Focus St and would like to hear some feedback from anyone who has a tuned car and what, if any problems I can run into with using a tune.
Well, dealerships can be ****s. Refuse service over aftermarket parts, and especially give you **** if they notice you are tuned.

Even if you go with FRPP as a tune, you can still have issues and they can deny you.

Its really up to how incompetent and how much of an asshole the dealership and employees are. There is quite a bit of information on this topic. Please use google to search the site. It has been answered many times.

·
Registered
428 Posts
A tune causing warranty trouble is a safe bet because of how many parameters it changes. If you want to modify and avoid warranty issues I'd stick to hard parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.