Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Did you try it with TC on at all?
GNocide pulled a 2.0 60' with TC on and Chinese tires. Ridesright or some BS. I was amazed.
If you didn't, you should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah I tried it with TC full on sport mode and full off. my fastest time was full off and the full on and sport mode were all 14.3-14.5

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
My first trip was [email protected]
Tune, ic, rmm, filter in 100 degree ambient. So with just a tune and umm 14.1 @100 is a great stat. Hope you continue on.

thanks for the encouragement. I have some plans we'll see how it plays out

·
Registered
47 Posts
it comes with really easy to follow instruction but I might have enough pictures here to do a small write up; If there is any specific questions you might have feel free to post em up here or PM me I'm more than willing to help any way I can

Thanks! Seems to me its just a matter of unbolting the stock mount and bolting on the TTR? Seems pretty straightforward if that is the case. What I am wondering is how you go about moving that coolant reservoir ?

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks! Seems to me its just a matter of unbolting the stock mount and bolting on the TTR? Seems pretty straightforward if that is the case. What I am wondering is how you go about moving that coolant reservoir ?
just yank on it, worst case you have to use a flathead to work it off the bracket, just leave everything attached and set it to the side. It's no biggie promise

·
Registered
463 Posts
Did you try it with TC on at all?
GNocide pulled a 2.0 60' with TC on and Chinese tires. Ridesright or some BS. I was amazed.
If you didn't, you should.

good rides - bald 30psi
- small burnout to get water off
lc on 2600 fswerks v3 tune-Tc on
let it rip

pulled 2.0 and 2.1 on 2 13.9 quarters

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
good rides - bald 30psi
- small burnout to get water off
lc on 2600 fswerks v3 tune-Tc on
let it rip

pulled 2.0 and 2.1 on 2 13.9 quarters
Nice; I'm going to do more testing with TC on and bump my launch control up a little I think

·
Registered
963 Posts
What were your 1/8 times and Mph? I only ask cause thats all we got round these parts and your right, sucker likes to wheelhop through second which is most of the 1/8 lol. My RMM helped but I still need more...

Matt

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
What were your 1/8 times and Mph? I only ask cause thats all we got round these parts and your right, sucker likes to wheelhop through second which is most of the 1/8 lol. My RMM helped but I still need more...

Matt
best 1/8s were
9.2 @ 80
9.4 @ 81
[email protected] 79

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
First of all before I get into a single word about the mount a HUGE shoutout to @TurboTechRacing for their continued support of this fine community. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THANK YOU @Ocysp and @Silver_Shooter for rescuing me during my install nightmare.

Unboxing; shipping was fast fast fast left TTR at 3pm on monday, was on my doorstep wednesday before I woke up. Packaged well and even with free stickers.

You shouldn't leave loaded magazines lying around. :wink:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts

Matt
Wheel hop? Haven't experienced any in 2nd. This civic sure knew all about wheel hop though...

9.24 @ 79.5 if I'm reading it right. My buddy was driving my ST in this video. We had horrible '60 times all that day.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
XD compact?

yeah XD40 SubCompact it's my every day I love it; goes bang every time, feels good in my hand, easy to conceal, easy controls etc etc nothing but good things to say on it
Agreed, but they're most useful in the weapon. :smile:
I had one in the weapon if that counts, I always carry a spare or 4

·
Registered
963 Posts
Wheel hop only in 2nd for me at my track. Shift into 2nd and it spins and or hops then clears up in the upper rpms and chirps hard into 3rd which hooks and books. Oh and I like my NewAgent for daily carry lol

Matt

21 - 40 of 62 Posts