Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at getting tsw sprints for this upcoming summer season. What are your guys thoughts? Also anyone able to photoshop these onto a magnetic metallic? Wheels are 18x8.5 et40

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
There is an extremely good chance that the wheels will not have that much of a concave look to them in the offset you will need. So I'd get a pic of the actual offset before you get your heart set on them. I did the same thing with the Mallory 5 through TSW. I loved them until I sold a set on a S2000 of the same offset I would be getting and realized that there was no concave look at all.

Reactions: Josh16ST

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is an extremely good chance that the wheels will not have that much of a concave look to them in the offset you will need. So I'd get a pic of the actual offset before you get your heart set on them. I did the same thing with the Mallory 5 through TSW. I loved them until I sold a set on a S2000 of the same offset I would be getting and realized that there was no concave look at all.
Even if theres not that much concave i would be okay with it

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts
Even if theres not that much concave i would be okay with it

On that note I really like the wheels but it might be to much of the same color on a MM.

·
Premium Member
3,731 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks good. We don't get nice concaved wheels for our cars.

Sent from another garage.
Yeah im aware lol iv been through all the wheel threads and havent seen these before and they are a fairly new wheels and cant find any pictures on cars so i figured this summer i might be a first

·
Premium Member
13,920 Posts
Yeah im aware lol iv been through all the wheel threads and havent seen these before and they are a fairly new wheels and cant find any pictures on cars so i figured this summer i might be a first

I'm sure I'm the first one with Enkei TX5 wheels on a Focus. Couldn't find any pictures. Now all I find is pictures of my car. ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sure I'm the first one with Enkei TX5 wheels on a Focus. Couldn't find any pictures. Now all I find is pictures of my car. ?

Haha yes i have seen you car plenty of times. Debated getting those wheels as well but i like these alittle more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts