Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have tsw sprints on there car? They are around $200 a wheel and are 18x8.5 et40 highly interested. What are your guys thoughts?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
130 Posts
Anybody have tsw sprints on there car? They are around $200 a wheel and are 18x8.5 et40 highly interested. What are your guys thoughts?

They resemble the Konig oversteer wheel. Or similarly the sparco ags. IMO those would be pain to clean. Those holes at the end of the spokes go all the way through. I have a couple customers that have put them on Honda accords and Mazda 3s. They look good tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They resemble the Konig oversteer wheel. Or similarly the sparco ags. IMO those would be pain to clean. Those holes at the end of the spokes go all the way through. I have a couple customers that have put them on Honda accords and Mazda 3s. They look good tho.

I can barely find any pictures on cars though lol. I'm looking at the oversteers as well and I'm debating which would be better. But I really want to see these on a focus

·
Registered
455 Posts
I can barely find any pictures on cars though lol. I'm looking at the oversteers as well and I'm debating which would be better. But I really want to see these on a focus

Dam those are nice!! Tsw makes some really nice clean looking wheels. Are these ones back ordered too? I ordered the Tsw Bathursts about a month ago and was told its about 3months till i should have them lol..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dam those are nice!! Tsw makes some really nice clean looking wheels. Are these ones back ordered too? I ordered the Tsw Bathursts about a month ago and was told its about 3months till i should have them lol..

I mean I've found these a few different places and none of them say they are backordered so idk

·
Registered
130 Posts
I mean I've found these a few different places and none of them say they are backordered so idk

You can always check stock on tsw website for availability.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered a set of these the other day, I had also been wondering why no one had mentioned them around here before. I'll report back with pics in a week or so when I get them mounted up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just ordered a set of these the other day, I had also been wondering why no one had mentioned them around here before. I'll report back with pics in a week or so when I get them mounted up.
Well they were new last year and weren't really advertised

·
Registered
130 Posts
Does anyone know how much per wheel the 18x8.5 Sprints weigh?

More than likely they are going to weigh around 18-20 lbs. My mechanics are about that heavy. Unless you go the route of a custom racing wheel between 18-20 +lbs is going to be pretty standard.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
More than likely they are going to weigh around 18-20 lbs. My mechanics are about that heavy. Unless you go the route of a custom racing wheel between 18-20 +lbs is going to be pretty standard.

I would be shocked if they were that light

1 - 19 of 19 Posts