Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATED PRICE!!! CANT FIND THEM CHEAPER IN THIS CONDITION! These have 1400 miles on them. Nearly new by those standards. Come boxed and ready to mount. No scratches. 5x108mm lug pattern. Located in Phoenix Arizona.

Local Pickup 780$
Shipped 900$

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
PMd

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
comes with tires or no?
any flaws on the wheels? Like nicks or scratches? They have about 2k miles on them. I work from home at wasn't my primary car so they are flawless condition.

and do they come with the tpms?
just the wheels. You can use your stock sensors.
Are you selling that cat-back or did you leave it on the car? That isn't for sale.

GLWS!
Sold my ST. These have 1400 miles on them. Nearly new by those standards. Come boxed and ready to mount. 5x108mm lug pattern. Located in Phoenix Arizona. Prefer local buyer but will ship at your expense. 925$ Firm.
You had quite a nice car moon.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
any flaws on the wheels? Like nicks or scratches?

and do they come with the tpms?
2k miles on them. Work from home and wasn't my primary car. No scratches or nicks. You can't tell these apart from New. They are even in their original boxes.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry for late replies on my PMs. These are ready for pickup this weekend , so somebody can be rolling on bad boys with one short trip to discount tire.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Priced moved down so these will move quick! First come first served. Prefer local arizona buyer, but will ship at your cost.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They do require those lugs nuts. Which I have as well. Also the price is 850$...not negotiable.

·
Registered
113 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have these on my ST and love them! Looks great, light weight and high quality wheels. Good price too.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have these on my ST and love them! Looks great, light weight and high quality wheels. Good price too.
Thanks. They are still available for pickup or shipped in their original boxes.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Going to give a local buddy heads up on these that just picked up an '18 ST. These will still fit that year, right?

Still loving the head and tail lights I purchased :cool2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts