Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my bov and I haven't quite tightened or loosen accordingly . But since the install , when I accelerate , I hear air rushing out. Is this a common problem ? When I shift , I do vent out . Im pretty sure the valve is supposed to be closed with boost.

·
Premium Member
13,736 Posts
I installed my bov and I haven't quite tightened or loosen accordingly . But since the install , when I accelerate , I hear air rushing out. Is this a common problem ? When I shift , I do vent out . Im pretty sure the valve is supposed to be closed with boost.
Make sure your basket it not between the valve and turbo. There have been a number of people here who have done that.

Sent from another garage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Make sure your basket it not between the valve and turbo. There have been a number of people here who have done that.

Sent from another garage.
Sorry , I forgot to quote you .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts