Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I got my Stratified tune, followed all the instructions and took it out to my car and ran into an issue. As you can see in the picture, the tune file is green and nothing happens when I click the center button. It also does not have the green arrow or blue ... as the other files do.

I figured I am going to have to email stratified, but has anyone seen this? Is it something I did wrong that I can fix?

IMG_0891.JPG

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know I gave all the correct information, I have never heard of a 16.5 either.

The following is what I selected on the order form

USDM 2016 (49S-A Focus ST)

·
Vendor
104 Posts
I don't see that on their page.

My guess is its not the right version for your car. Cobb has 3 variations.. 50S-A, 49S-A and standard(?)... not sure how to know what your car has, haven't looked too much into it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Kona Blue ST3
526 Posts
I'd guess that 2016.5 indicates the mid-year ECU change. I believe this affects MY16 manufactured after mid-late June.

You should be able to tell what ECU you have either through the Accessport (don't have mine handy but it should say next to "Installed Vehicle"), or through Accessport Manager next to the filter drop down I believe.

If your car was manufactured before mid-late June 2016, you should have the 49S ECU and not the 49S-A.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts