Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the whole UK leaving the EU thing happened this week, the British pound is really under valued right now, just ordered Triple R front splitter and side skirts for $390usd shipped for both to the U.S. , you won't find a better deal for that. Yes I have to wait a few weeks for it to ship from Europe but that's really not that big of a deal!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Stupid question, but the US Focus ST is the MK3.5? Just want to make sure.
The MK3.5 is the 2015+model with the facelift changes to the 13/14

·
Registered
65 Posts
crap. i have a 14 i ordered the mk3.5 side splitters. I'm gonna go ahead and assume they are the same on the sides, but i guess i'll email them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
is there any way or any website i could find a full triple r splitter kit cheaper?? all i have found is 500 dollars or more for full triple r kit?? has anyone found the lips cheaper? even just a front splitter??

·
Registered
816 Posts
is there any way or any website i could find a full triple r splitter kit cheaper?? all i have found is 500 dollars or more for full triple r kit?? has anyone found the lips cheaper? even just a front splitter??
You could try Fswerks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
yeah man i looked on fswerks also good deal but i heard guys on fb saying they've gotten lips and exterior stuff for like 100 dollars each or even cheaper. I'm just saying i would like to get in on those deals too haha xD

·
Registered
46 Posts
yeah i figured now is the best time to buy from the uk since its been a tad cheaper? i was planning to get later in the year to get coilovers now but i might consider the lips first

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
yeah i figured now is the best time to buy from the uk since its been a tad cheaper? i was planning to get later in the year to get coilovers now but i might consider the lips first
Maybe get the coils first. See how low you want the car and then see how much room you actually have for play. Specifically the front lip.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Does anybody happen to have pictures of the full Low Line Kit installed on a PB car? It looks really nice with the contrast to the TS, but I'm worried about the kit being too subtle with my blue car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I ordered the lowline kit before the lowline kit was on their page. In fact I am pretty sure I have the first set of rear spats in the US since they made mine a day after the molds were finalized. Everything is sitting in my garage boxed up awaiting my trip home to install everything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts