Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During my recent trip home, I finally managed to get the Triple R Composites Low-line kit installed. I also installed my FoMoCo RS wheels and RS brakes ducting. I took my car to a shop and had 108 SqFt of sound deadening installed as well as ceramic detail. I think the entire package came out looking pretty sweet.

IMG_6029.JPG IMG_6030.JPG IMG_6031.JPG IMG_6026.JPG IMG_6027.JPG

·
Registered
33 Posts
Triple R Composites Low Line kit and 19" FoMoCo wheels

During my recent trip home, I finally managed to get the Triple R Composites Low-line kit installed. I also installed my FoMoCo RS wheels and RS brakes ducting. I took my car to a shop and had 108 SqFt of sound deadening installed as well as ceramic detail. I think the entire package came out looking pretty sweet.

View attachment 215137 View attachment 215145 View attachment 215153 View attachment 215161 View attachment 215169
Looks great!

What type of coating did you install on the car? Did they do any type of paint correction before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
looks great
I have been wondering about this kit for a while now. Wish we had higher resolution pictures.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I work overseas and my car sits in a garage under a blanket, no need for paint correction at this time. The shop used Ceramic Pro I believe.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Forgive the upside down photos, they are certainly upright on my computer. It appears that if you open the picture in a separate window, they are in fact, upright.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I work overseas and my car sits in a garage under a blanket, no need for paint correction at this time. The shop used Ceramic Pro I believe.
Nice! I used to own a detail shop in Oceanside California, I applied Ceramic Pro, Opti-Coat and Tough Guard. Ceramic Pro is great stuff, but man is it hard to apply!

If it sits in your garage for the most part then the coating should last the entire time you own the car.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice! I used to own a detail shop in Oceanside California, I applied Ceramic Pro, Opti-Coat and Tough Guard. Ceramic Pro is great stuff, but man is it hard to apply!

If it sits in your garage for the most part then the coating should last the entire time you own the car.

I know Oceanside, I was there 1997-1998 on the big patch of land that provides the majority of your financial support. In fact the boardwalk area was still pretty rough territory back then.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
DAMN THAT LOOKS NICE.

I've already scraped my front bumper twice on the underside, can't see unelss you look under the car. I'd **** that front splitter up in no time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I know Oceanside, I was there 1997-1998 on the big patch of land that provides the majority of your financial support. In fact the boardwalk area was still pretty rough territory back then.
You should see it now, still a little rough around the edges but it's cleaned up a lot. Tons of new micro breweries popping up, a lot let homeless people and crime.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who did you buy that through? I looked on triple r website but shipping from overseas cost a pretty penny.
I ordered it through Triple R. If you were to add their price plus shipping, it is still way less that buying through FSWerks. Just be patient and it will get here.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's your impression of the sound deadening that was done? Which parts were treated and with what kinds of materials?
I only drove my car two days after the sound deadening was applied before I came back overseas fro work. Stinger material was used, and it was installed everywhere except the roof. the doors, under the carpet, under the hatch, and the lift gate were covered. I feel it has definitely made the car quieter; anything is better than the minimal deadening material used by the factory. The doors now have a solid "thud" when they are closed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts