Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we all know Velossa Tech is a great company and we all know Dan is a fantastic guy, that's apparent through all the help they give us Focus ST members.

We all know the feeling of being given the runaround by a corporation or company when we try to get something replaced or have an issue with a product. I know I've had that happen to me in the past.

So when I reached out to Dan about my 2013 diffuser fins, he took EXCELLENT care of me. When backing out of my driveway a few weeks ago I tapped a snowbank with my back end and one of the diffuser fins ripped clean off and disappeared into the massive amount of snow all around my house.

Not only did he get back to me swiftly but he also offered to replace my lost fin, even though it was clearly my fault for being careless.

Sure enough, I received my new fin yesterday. I can honestly say the treatment that Dan gave me was tremendous, especially for a small business with very high demand and which is trying to expand.

Sales pitch: though he is a busy busy man, Dan has your best interests in heart and goes the extra mile to make sure your all taken care of.

Thanks for the read guys and mod on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Makes me feel better about getting their big mouth! Good to hear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts