1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
Reactions: CaliJoe and Ljc0514

·
Registered
407 Posts
Also, good choice on the ST3. You won't regret the winter package (heated seats, steering wheel, mirrors). Especially in the Poconos (I grew up near there btw).

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, good choice on the ST3. You won't regret the winter package (heated seats, steering wheel, mirrors). Especially in the Poconos (I grew up near there btw).
Day 1: LOVING the heated seats and steering wheel!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Day 1: LOVING the heated seats and steering wheel!!!
I'm spoiled now, I don't think I can ever own another car that doesn't have a heated steering wheel haha

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
I'm spoiled now, I don't think I can ever own another car that doesn't have a heated steering wheel haha
I live in AZ, how come cooled steering wheels aren't a thing yet?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The rental truck I got when the ST was in the dealer for warranty work had cooling seats. OMG...that was my favorite thing I've ever experienced. Feeling cold air on the boys in the summer was amazing. Definitely kept the swamp ass down for that daily 100 mile commute for the week I had it.

Reactions: dan1101

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I live in AZ, how come cooled steering wheels aren't a thing yet?
Probably because the ThermoElectric Device used to exchange the heat for cold is way too big to hide behind the airbag, also, the TED wouldn't have anywhere to exhaust the hot air that was exchanged.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts