Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Long story short, I've been drooling over the RS ever since it came out and finally decided to pull the trigger. I picked up a Frost White RS2 on Saturday, and couldn't be happier!! Any who's i don't plan on modifying the RS just yet and these parts don't even fit so they're up for sale!

Buyer pays all shipping charges and Paypal fees unless money is sent thru family/ friends. All Items Have only around 5000 miles or so on it.

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Accessport V3 W/ multiple stratified tunes including tunes with medium and loud crackles and pops. Stage 2 and stage 3 OTS tunes.
B. Condition: Used, in good condition.
C. Price/What you want to trade for: SOLD
D. Location of item: Maui, HI
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

Accessport has been unmarried before i traded the ST. I'll include a window mount with this also.

IMG_4380.jpg
IMG_4391.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): JBR Cold Side Pipe W/ Tial BOV. Comes with the Brown Spring (perfect for tapping to symposer delete which is included)
B. Condition: Used in good condition. Couple scratches from installation but doesn't affect performance at all.
E. Picture of item for sale or for trade MUST CONTAIN (within the same picture) a sheet of paper with the following on it:

IMG_4387.jpg
IMG_4385.jpg
IMG_4386.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Levels Performance Intercooler. Direct bolt on, Comes with couplers.
B. Condition: Used.

IMG_4392.jpg
IMG_4393.jpg
IMG_4394.jpg

A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): Depo Catless DP

IMG_4388.jpg
IMG_4389.jpg

I also have a short shifter plate for sale!!! Check second page of this thread for details.

Reactions: Manoah

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DP pending sale.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DP has been sold. Intercooler BOV and Accessport still available!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Keep the Accessport for your RS, you can send it into Cobb and they'll reprogram it.
Is that possible? Do you know how much Cobb charges by chance? I wasn't really planning on tuning the RS yet.

Prices adjusted! Access port BOV and intercooler still available.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Keep the Accessport for your RS, you can send it into Cobb and they'll reprogram it.
Is that possible? Do you know how much Cobb charges by chance? I wasn't really planning on tuning the RS yet.

Prices adjusted! Access port BOV and intercooler still available.
NO, sorry the AP for the RS is different. you might contact them about doing a trade up or something but doubtful, I know they did it with the AP2s when the AP3s came out

·
Registered
326 Posts
Nice GLWS.. I'm looking to do the same thing next month. is the inter cooler interchangeable does anyone know?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A. Item for sale/trade (model, specs, etc.): FSWerks Short Shift Plate
C. Price/What you want to trade for: 50$ shipped CONUS/Hawaii

View attachment 258065
View attachment 258073

Didn't wanna start a new thread for this but I have a short shift plate for sale!! Maybe only 3K miles on it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Short shift plate has been SOLD.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Intercooler SOLD! Access port and BOV still for sale. Accepting reasonable offers!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BOV SOLD! Accessport still available!! Make an offer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts