Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I have been looking to get a front traction bar and have been looking at TB performance, fswerks, and pierce motorsports; but does anyone know if these will work with CPE charge pipes?

I hear there are fitment issues with these pipes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had a 6 point on my 2014 Fiesta ST. Then I sold it and got a 2016 Focus ST. I installed a 2 point bar. The 6 point was overkill. The 2 point works great. I'm trying to convince Jim to build the rest of the bars he offers for the Fiesta ST for the Focus ST. Call him and ask for more bars!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had a 6 point on my 2014 Fiesta ST. Then I sold it and got a 2016 Focus ST. I installed a 2 point bar. The 6 point was overkill. The 2 point works great. I'm trying to convince Jim to build the rest of the bars he offers for the Fiesta ST for the Focus ST. Call him and ask for more bars!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
haha yea I just placed an order for the 2! really eager to see how this pairs up with two slicks for the drag soon.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Sorry to say it but the TB bar did not clear my cp-e hotside charge pipe. Talked to both cp-e and TB about it. It was half an inch off. One other person I talked to Dented his charge pipe to make it fit.

Sent from another galaxy.
Yup my JBR I had to dent mine ��

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They are confident it SHOULD fit? Are they not confident it WILL fit?
Well guys like I said I was going to give you an update aha. To answer your questions it is "should fit" lol the 2 point pierce motorsports bar hits the cpe charge pipe as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts