Ford Focus ST Forum banner

281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
Those who were ripped off, you mean the ones who took months to get a refund, the ones who's calls you started ignoring, the ones who had to drive across the state to get any kind of action taken.
Im lost? Did you buy anything from us you are waiting for? or had to wait for? Did you have to drive anywhere? Who are you? Did a friend of yours get ripped off? Im trying to find out why you would be assuming or stating any facts that you did not take part in?
Any help would be great on this matter?

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Im lost? Did you buy anything from us you are waiting for? or had to wait for? Did you have to drive anywhere? Who are you? Did a friend of yours get ripped off? Im trying to find out why you would be assuming or stating any facts that you did not take part in?
I think this all stems from TR3's lack of communication on any level with our community. There clearly is alot of interest but little input.

As far as "did you buy something" yes I bought a catless down pipe that needed modification to fit the OE hangers. When I sent PM's and emails I received no response from you guys, only later to find out that your internet guy quit/was fired. At that point I had already written you guys off. So yes there is disdain for TR3 yet there is hope that you guys can turn your lack of public communication around. Before there is mention of "we are very busy", there are several vendors here that are one man shows that support more the 4 platforms and are 1-2 weeks behind yet they still find time to log on and drop a line or in the lease shoot PM's out.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
It's pretty clear that TR3 wants to stay in business. And I believe they may have something to offer that is not currently out there on the market. Not all is lost, everyone can get in a jam but it's how you handle it going forward is what matters. Hopefully there's a way to repair this relationship.

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR

·
Registered
139 Posts
how much can our stock motor handle tho... its my daily baby, and I want it to last me 100K or more!! lol

·
Registered
196 Posts
I highly recommend you start from the first page in this thread and read every page to the current one. There are many many posts by members who ordered from you who were left to dry for a long time, including you guys ignoring phone calls and members here driving across the state to get action to be taken.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm curious TR3, have you read the thread? Do you have any comment for how your customers were treated that commented about being ignored when you guys were taking months after months after months to produce a turbo kit that they had pre-ordered?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh boy here we go. Howdy guy made this account just to respond to this. So I own a pb fiesta st and went there last Saturday for a Cobb tuner and and a tune from TR3. Now the key part in that sentence is the FROM TR3 part. I got there was greeted by Toni. As far as I could see Toni was there on the dyno with one of his customers brz and there was another guy working on a frs in the back. Right here you said Toni just rents the dyno blah blah blah but when I got there Toni was the one that did all the work. And thank ****ing god he didn't tune my car because of some excuse that idk is true or not. But the fact is that you were going to allow a known scammer work on my car and put a tune on it even though I called and made the deal with tr3. You let him work on my car under your name. You guys lost another customer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i wouldnt buy anything from tr3 performance or toni. i paid toni/tr3 $14500 for a turbo kit and to have a motor built and it took them 11 months to completely **** it up. so take that for what its worth

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Post pics! And more details of what happened, I'm curious lol

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
It's pretty clear that TR3 wants to stay in business. And I believe they may have something to offer that is not currently out there on the market. Not all is lost, everyone can get in a jam but it's how you handle it going forward is what matters. Hopefully there's a way to repair this relationship. siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR
sorry, but if you give tr3 any business you are an idiot . All IS lost with tr3. They might as well stop paying the vendor fee and pack up shop on this forum. I tell everyone I can that is considering tr3 to avoid these scamming morons at all cost. Took me almost 5 months to get my money back, and I had to harass them on Facebook or I most likely still wouldn't have my money. F u c k tr3 performance. Bunch of goons.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
sorry, but if you give tr3 any business you are an idiot . All IS lost with tr3. They might as well stop paying the vendor fee and pack up shop on this forum. I tell everyone I can that is considering tr3 to avoid these scamming morons at all cost. Took me almost 5 months to get my money back, and I had to harass them on Facebook or I most likely still wouldn't have my money. F u c k tr3 performance. Bunch of goons.
Well it's too bad they were the only ones with an EFR kit. Now I'm left to my own devices.. Maybe better off..

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR

·
Registered
9 Posts
How about filing a complaint with the BBB ?? this way there's a paper trail on their practices.

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started

bbb is a waste of time these three places are a better option. Attorney generals office has multi complaints on tr3 and fa20club so the more the better as well as department of ag

Florida Attorney General
Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form

Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Florida Department of Agriculture
https://csapp.800helpfla.com/CSPublicApp/Complaints/MVRComplaint.aspx

·
Registered
51 Posts
bbb is a waste of time these three places are a better option. Attorney generals office has multi complaints on tr3 and fa20club so the more the better as well as department of ag

Florida Attorney General
Florida Attorney General - Citizen Services Contact Form

Florida Department of Agriculture
https://csapp.800helpfla.com/CSPublicApp/Complaints/MVRComplaint.aspx

Then you know what to do if you haven't done so yet......

281 - 296 of 296 Posts