Ford Focus ST Forum banner

261 - 280 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Guys TR3 and EFI-Logic are NOT the same company... They are a local shop for me, I have used them for all my installs. I personally know the owner of TR3 and he is name is NOT Tony. EFI-Logic rents the space next to TR3. Now I don't know what happened with this turbo kit ordeal, but I will tell you this... I have had my cars tuned and built by many other shops, and I will say that NO ONE has ever provided me the excellent customer service they have, and fair pricing. One time I was at the shop having them install parts on one of my vehicles, and I was hungry... The owner was busy doing something and stopped what he was doing, and took me to buy lunch. Now to me that is going above and beyond. I'm sorry a lot of you didn't get your turbo kits, but these guys have only provided me and everyone I've ever sent there way, great customer service. To state for the record once again TR3 and EFI-Logic are NOT the same company so they should not be treated as they are.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys TR3 and EFI-Logic are NOT the same company... They are a local shop for me, I have used them for all my installs. I personally know the owner of TR3 and he is name is NOT Tony. EFI-Logic rents the space next to TR3. Now I don't know what happened with this turbo kit ordeal, but I will tell you this... I have had my cars tuned and built by many other shops, and I will say that NO ONE has ever provided me the excellent customer service they have, and fair pricing. One time I was at the shop having them install parts on one of my vehicles, and I was hungry... The owner was busy doing something and stopped what he was doing, and took me to buy lunch. Now to me that is going above and beyond. I'm sorry a lot of you didn't get your turbo kits, but these guys have only provided me and everyone I've ever sent there way, great customer service. To state for the record once again TR3 and EFI-Logic are NOT the same company so they should not be treated as they are.
I don't know who you are....but you are technically correct....however....that leads me to believe you're either weapons grade stupid or in on it.

Tr3 has been complicit in the fraud. They've hired a known and outted scammer, allowed him to work for them, use their space and affiliated themselves with them. Doyan/toni is banned from numerous forums for the same scam starting in 2002 or so..... 1. Part/kit 2. pre order 3. one person gets it 4. everyone else gets f*cked.

Tr3 right now is doing the _exact_ same thing that "fa20club" did....at about the same time....with an identical product....bout the same price and the exact same MO.

Being that Tr3 is alright employing, renting to, and allowing a known scammer who has been ripping people off for years I wouldn't trust them at all even IF they hadn't recently ripped a bunch of people off. Given the current situation though....I'd say you can state all you want for the record.

It's amazing that people will make excuses for the person ripping them off....they'll do anything but admit that they got hosed... I guess it makes them feel better to say "the guy means well he's just too busy" or "he's a great tuner he just doesn't know how to run a shop" rather than admit "wow...I got proper f*cked by a con who has used the same gag for the last decade on every new "it" platform that has come along. "

So let me state a few things for the record.

- Tr3 employs Doyen AKA toni a known scammer with a long history of ripping people off
- Doyen/Toni is FA20 club which operates under some disposable LLC
- FA20 club came out with an FRS/BRZ turbo kit that was cheap and supposed to be awesome
- One local guy got one and never shut up about how good the kool aid was
- most everyone else got terrible parts that didn't fit, were so far out of spec as to be unusable or even more commonly...got nothing
- there was always a good excuse backorder/bad employees/too much going on etc
- in reality, they're just trying to burn up the clock to get out of the dispute period

If you do some digging on over at ft86club.com in the forced induction section you'll see that the similarities from start to finish between doyen's con and now Tr3's con are uncanny.

If Tr3 is willing to keep company with a dog like Doyen/Toni, please be advised they have fleas.

I'm not here to argue with anyone, I don't own an ST, I don't really give 2 ****s.... I'm only here to help anyone who hasn't been parted from their hard earned to keep it that way....because it's the kind of thing I'd appreciate if I was the guy who didn't know.

You've been warned...it only takes 5 minutes on google to verify all of this..... If you get scammed, you're an idiot or you're in on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
for the record...there were some other local guys in the FRS/BRZ scene who did get service too....their stories and reviews add to the credibility and make it easier for them to sell "just wait" to the out of staters. it's all part of the ruse though. It's how they get people on the hook. They hear these awesome tales of great service and great mods....and so tr3/doyen/fa20/adfab/efilogic keeps giving X excuse and so the customer thinks that they're "great service" is just around the corner but it never materializes....then it becomes a battle attrition where they just screw their clients with a smile trying to run the clock up.

aaaand with that I'm already waaay over my good karma time allowance for giving a **** about strangers so....google guys. Don't get fleeced by these cons.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
This got me wondering. Did TR3 happen to tune your car before the motor let go?

siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
this got me wondering. Did tr3 happen to tune your car before the motor let go?

Siht daer nac uoy fi revo em llor
oh snap~!

·
Registered
303 Posts
This got me wondering. Did TR3 happen to tune your car before the motor let go? siht daer nac uoy fi revo em lloR
LOL no not before the motor went. I had EFI-Logics at one point though and it was no were near the time the motor went. Good one though.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I don't know who you are....but you are technically correct....however....that leads me to believe you're either weapons grade stupid or in on it. Tr3 has been complicit in the fraud. They've hired a known and outted scammer, allowed him to work for them, use their space and affiliated themselves with them. Doyan/toni is banned from numerous forums for the same scam starting in 2002 or so..... 1. Part/kit 2. pre order 3. one person gets it 4. everyone else gets f*cked. Tr3 right now is doing the _exact_ same thing that "fa20club" did....at about the same time....with an identical product....bout the same price and the exact same MO. Being that Tr3 is alright employing, renting to, and allowing a known scammer who has been ripping people off for years I wouldn't trust them at all even IF they hadn't recently ripped a bunch of people off. Given the current situation though....I'd say you can state all you want for the record. It's amazing that people will make excuses for the person ripping them off....they'll do anything but admit that they got hosed... I guess it makes them feel better to say "the guy means well he's just too busy" or "he's a great tuner he just doesn't know how to run a shop" rather than admit "wow...I got proper f*cked by a con who has used the same gag for the last decade on every new "it" platform that has come along. " So let me state a few things for the record. - Tr3 employs Doyen AKA toni a known scammer with a long history of ripping people off - Doyen/Toni is FA20 club which operates under some disposable LLC - FA20 club came out with an FRS/BRZ turbo kit that was cheap and supposed to be awesome - One local guy got one and never shut up about how good the kool aid was - most everyone else got terrible parts that didn't fit, were so far out of spec as to be unusable or even more commonly...got nothing - there was always a good excuse backorder/bad employees/too much going on etc - in reality, they're just trying to burn up the clock to get out of the dispute period If you do some digging on over at ft86club.com in the forced induction section you'll see that the similarities from start to finish between doyen's con and now Tr3's con are uncanny. If Tr3 is willing to keep company with a dog like Doyen/Toni, please be advised they have fleas. I'm not here to argue with anyone, I don't own an ST, I don't really give 2 ****s.... I'm only here to help anyone who hasn't been parted from their hard earned to keep it that way....because it's the kind of thing I'd appreciate if I was the guy who didn't know. You've been warned...it only takes 5 minutes on google to verify all of this..... If you get scammed, you're an idiot or you're in on it.
Starters you don't need to call me stupid, or accuse me of being "in on it". Like I stated before my "OPINION" based on how I've been treated has only been good. I am going to there shop this week, and I am going to speak with one of the owners about this thread and see what he says. I will not defend someone who is scamming, however I will also not agree with people saying that they are scamming when I have been treated very fair by them.

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Starters you don't need to call me stupid, or accuse me of being "in on it". Like I stated before my "OPINION" based on how I've been treated has only been good. I am going to there shop this week, and I am going to speak with one of the owners about this thread and see what he says. I will not defend someone who is scamming, however I will also not agree with people saying that they are scamming when I have been treated very fair by them.
seems that you are the only one who has anything good to say about them.

Ask him to explain why so many people are upset here.

·
Registered
303 Posts
seems that you are the only one who has anything good to say about them. Ask him to explain why so many people are upset here.
ST3 4 ME, I will do that this week and post what they say, if not I will try to have him respond directly to this thread himself. I think they are a great shop but it does seem like they have some explaining to do, to you guys.

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
ST3 4 ME, I will do that this week and post what they say, if not I will try to have him respond directly to this thread himself. I think they are a great shop but it does seem like they have some explaining to do, to you guys.
it would be better if he responded to the thread. you reporting back will lend no credibility to his business despite his facebook updates.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
LOL no not before the motor went. I had EFI-Logics at one point though and it was no were near the time the motor went. Good one though.
Thanks, good to clear these things up.

And TBH they are the only ones to put out an EFR kit and wish they could turn this around somehow.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Michael said:
I will not defend someone who is scamming, however I will also not agree with people saying that they are scamming when I have been treated very fair by them.
This sentence......it's so golden.

So business x scams person a....then you come along like "wait.....I won't stand by while YOU talk about how YOU got scammed because I didn't get scammed."

Your logic is untouchable. I mean that. You should probably scan your Mensa card and put it in your sig.

There's so much f*cking genius in that statement I don't know where to start....but I personally greatly appreciate you taking a break from making toast in the bath tub to give us your 2 cents on a known bunch of scammers.

.....*smh* all that perfectly usable oxygen......

·
Registered
196 Posts
Very true. I will speak with him this week and hopefully he will respond.
Hopefully he will but I highly doubt he will going by what has gone down in this thread and with this scammer. It seems the only people who speak of this great service are locals, anybody who isn't in the immediate area gets scammed for their money.

·
Registered
303 Posts
This sentence......it's so golden. So business x scams person a....then you come along like "wait.....I won't stand by while YOU talk about how YOU got scammed because I didn't get scammed." Your logic is untouchable. I mean that. You should probably scan your Mensa card and put it in your sig. There's so much f*cking genius in that statement I don't know where to start....but I personally greatly appreciate you taking a break from making toast in the bath tub to give us your 2 cents on a known bunch of scammers. .....*smh* all that perfectly usable oxygen......
I think we should stay on topic here and you should stop bashing me for sharing my experience. No good comes out of calling people names or being disrespectful. Like I said I'm going to speak with the owner of TR3 and explain to him all that is being said on this forum. I hope he will come on here and at least explain himself and apologize to the ones, he didn't deliver what was promised.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
What a thread………..
As for turbo kit pre orders, three were ordered. One was refunded, one was shipped then resold to another customer, and one was installed in house. NOONE got ripped off. If you got Ripped off Please come forward and Let us know your name and we will refund you right now Double the price you paid!!!!!
Second i dont understand where everyone gets info from but SUNBIZ.ORG can tell you the owners of any business so since everyone wants to jump on a bandwagon you can go on there type our company name in and find out any info you would like. [email protected] does not work at TR3PERFORANCE at all. He rents our dyno and tunes from time to time. As for his business practices it is not our business to deal with anything he has going on we don't work together.
Any problems please contact us via phone or email [email protected]

·
Registered
196 Posts
What a thread………..
As for turbo kit pre orders, three were ordered. One was refunded, one was shipped then resold to another customer, and one was installed in house. NOONE got ripped off. If you got Ripped off Please come forward and Let us know your name and we will refund you right now Double the price you paid!!!!!
Second i dont understand where everyone gets info from but SUNBIZ.ORG can tell you the owners of any business so since everyone wants to jump on a bandwagon you can go on there type our company name in and find out any info you would like. [email protected] does not work at TR3PERFORANCE at all. He rents our dyno and tunes from time to time. As for his business practices it is not our business to deal with anything he has going on we don't work together.
Any problems please contact us via phone or email [email protected]
Those who were ripped off, you mean the ones who took months to get a refund, the ones who's calls you started ignoring, the ones who had to drive across the state to get any kind of action taken.

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
So are you guys still planning on continuing the kit?

261 - 280 of 296 Posts