Ford Focus ST Forum banner

241 - 260 of 296 Posts

·
1,976 Posts
I've been calling both of the numbers he gave me. And nothing.
Dude seriousally file a reverse through your credit card company, the longer you wait the more time it will take to get back or you might have to sue them in family court. Quit posting and actually do something about it! I know it sucks, I have been in your situation.

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Dude seriousally file a reverse through your credit card company, the longer you wait the more time it will take to get back or you might have to sue them in family court. Quit posting and actually do something about it! I know it sucks, I have been in your situation.
oh boy so have I, it ended up with me sueing them (another vendor) and it was a stressful hassle that I didn't need.

·
Registered
178 Posts
TRD has worked on my car in the past and I was satisfied with their work. I'm shocked and confused to see this thread.

·
Registered
178 Posts
opps......I meant TR3.

·
Registered
762 Posts
The funny thing is, they haven't posted on the forum since January 5th. They clearly could give a $h!t about anyone that placed an order.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Same thing regarding DMH Performance. They will gladly take your cash, however the product they sell is crap along with a so called warranty.

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
I finally found my way back over to this thread given the most recent post in a different thread.

Has everyone been able to get their refunds for ordered kits that never shipped out?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I finally found my way back over to this thread given the most recent post in a different thread.

Has everyone been able to get their refunds for ordered kits that never shipped out?
I was finally able to receive a refund. I had to bad mouth them on Facebook though. Other than that, I'm not aware of any other member that hasn't got their money back,

·
Registered
6 Posts
Guys.....I joined to tell y'all this. You probably got scammed.... And you're not alone....if I'm right This guy/ group has done this since 2000. Always the same: Comes up with a kit, there's always one guy that gets one and blows up the forum with rave reviews, they make a big show about communication and customer service....then start taking orders....then excuses, hiring and firing, ducking phone calls etc....but it's all a carefully orchestrated scam to get the customer to just give up.

They've gone by multiple aliases on multiple forums but the story is always the same.

Here you can read how fa20club/tr3 held a guys car for over a year, then he got it back missing parts, and suspiciously the guy on the frs forum who rabidly hyped the kit up at every turn then laughed at people who got hosed who is also friends with the "in house tuner" at fa20/tr3 has a brand new clutch that is missing from the other guys car. Seriously you can't make this **** up.

It's not that he got swamped, or had too much on his plate or that they're a good fabrication shop but have poor CS...smart money says it was a con from the beginning.

Don't take my word for it though.....Google this ****. Toni aka doyen brown has an arrest record, has used multiple names himself and has had several throw away llc's he's done business under.

There is a lot of info on ft86club.com as several member there did some serious digging when members got ripped off....feel free to join and ask questions....without further ado.....the nightmare.

FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE - Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

Goes by ad_fab on this forum Lightened Flywheel GB 11lbs & 8lbs - SR20 Forum

Here is people *****ing about him on that forum Got ripped off by AD_FAB? post in here. Let's nail this f'er! - Page 2 - SR20 Forum

use the search function on this link and search for "doyen" you'll find his entry about 1/4 of the way down the page: List of Scammers - Honda-Tech

Goes by EFI-logic on the juke forums Nissan Juke : Juke Forums

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
EFI logic is on this forum too... hope this isn't the same people as tr3

·
Registered
195 Posts
Through some quick research EFI Logic and TR3 are the same company.

Check out the cover photos on this FB page
https://www.facebook.com/efi.logic1

Now compare them to the in shop photos of this FB page
https://www.facebook.com/Tr3Performance

Then look at the TR3 CAI in this section and go over to EFI-Logics section on this forum and look at the thread from the guy showing off his EFI-Logic CAI, they look eerily identical.

241 - 260 of 296 Posts