Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just picked mine up yesterday, kinda wish I would have had it Thursday, was just under the car installing rmm. Definitely a quality piece, looking forward to install next week. Great bunch of guys down at the shop, very eager to help, lot of great items in production!

Glad you like it Swayze, feel free to leave a review thread once you install it :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Are the prices still the same? What gains are to be had from the off road than the catted version? I am wanting to get one as well as a AP and a fswerks cold air.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Are the prices still the same? What gains are to be had from the off road than the catted version? I am wanting to get one as well as a AP and a fswerks cold air.
Yes prices are listed in the OP. We use a high-flow cat so the gains from going catless are minimal, the manufacture rates it a 5% difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ok so I just finished installing the DP. I am very pleased with the quality of the piece overall, i just encountered a few issues I would like to address. I can not speak for the non catted version but with the catted pipe, the hanger really should be welded on about an inch higher than it currently is. Also the cross member brace will not fit back onto the vehicle, slight modifications had to be made (by slight I mean cutting and welding a u shaped portion onto this piece). I have nothing negative to say about this DP, I just feel these things should be ironed out during the R&D period prior to the final product being released. I just wanted to write this for those who may purchase this piece and offer a lil heads up on what may be encountered.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: ltjake22

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Installed mine earlier this week, had the same problem with the cross member, other than that it went on without a hitch and looks beautiful. Haven't fixed the cross member yet. Thought about torching and bending a "U" in it but not sure. Needs fixed because right now at low RPMs I'm getting a rattle

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
how much is the install at the shop
depends on your shop and their labor rates. They will probably charge you 3-4 hours worth of labor.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is there any way the cross member problem will be addressed. Love the sound and the gains! The price doesn't hurt either ! Pm me with info. Looking for a catted shipped to 08056

....I love my ST

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Is there any way the cross member problem will be addressed. Love the sound and the gains! The price doesn't hurt either ! Pm me with info. Looking for a catted shipped to 08056

....I love my ST
Yes we are reworking the hanger design to resolve this issue. PM'd :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ill be getting my down pipe tomorrow, curious what gas were you running in the dyno video?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Can you pm me your best price for catted and none catted shipped to 21032. Also, is defouler included? Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 57 Posts