Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thats right guys, we are having a super sale on our TR3 Intake System and Cobb AP V3!

All Cobb V3's will be preload with our TR3 Stage 1.5 map (made 265hp/350tq with just I/DP)

In-Stock Ready To Ship!

TR3 Intake System
- USA Grade Aluminum
- Full 3" Design
- OEM Fit
- Less Restrictive Intake System
- Noticeable Performance Gains
IMG_5047.JPG

Cobb AP V3
- Unlock Full Performance Potential
- Full Custom Tuning Capabilities
- Huge High Res Display
- Multi-guage Display
- On-Board Datalog
- TR3 Stage 1.5 Map Preloaded
AP3-SUB-003-2T.jpg

*This is a limited time offer, so get yours today!

Price: $650 shipped

Send me a PM to place an order

·
Registered
81 Posts
Guys, this is a SWEET deal. You're basically getting an CAI intake system for $150, SHIPPED.

Not to mention, TR3 makes quality stuff!

Showin' some love TR3 :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Does this intake work with your new turbo kit? I one day want to get the upgraded turbo and I feel like this package would be a good first step before I go modded turbo.
Thank you

EDIT: I always was wondering the same thing about the down pipe you offer. Is it the same as the one in the turbo kit?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Does this intake work with your new turbo kit? I one day want to get the upgraded turbo and I feel like this package would be a good first step before I go modded turbo.
Thank you

EDIT: I always was wondering the same thing about the down pipe you offer. Is it the same as the one in the turbo kit?
No, the downpipes are different.

·
Registered
929 Posts
So the advertised 1.5map numbers are with a DP? So how much power are we giving up without DP. I also thought that this car is much more efficient when using a closed box rather than open filter. I am very interested in this kit but need some clarification. Thanks TR!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Super Moderator
10,731 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts