Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TR3 Performance is here to offer you guys the best bang for the buck in performance packages for your Focus ST! We will be selling 3 package deals that will give your ST the HP/TQ gains your looking for, without putting a hole in your wallet.
All TR3 packages will come with Cobb AP V3 preloaded with our Stage 1.5 map for FREE!

PM me or visit TR3 Performance now to order your package deal today!

TR3 Intake + Cobb AP V3 -$675
IMG_5033.JPG
IMG_5039.JPG
IMG_5047.JPG

TR3 Downpipe + Cobb AP V3 -$745
IMG_5346.JPG

TR3 Intake + Downpipe + Cobb AP V3 -$1000
IMG_4922.JPG

TR3 I/DP/TR3 Tune vs Cobb Tune Dyno Graph
265HP/350TQ!
stage 1.5 dyno-1.JPG

·
Registered
298 Posts
If bought through you, will you supply custom tunes as well? Currently I am running Buschur Catless downpipe but was looking at the accessport and intake from you. Looks like a very nice setup and a reasonable price :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If bought through you, will you supply custom tunes as well? Currently I am running Buschur Catless downpipe but was looking at the accessport and intake from you. Looks like a very nice setup and a reasonable price :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2
Yes, all these packages will come with our custom Stage 1.5 tune preloaded in the AP for free.

How much for the intake and downpipe, Also can you get the intercooler? I have tuner already
PM'd

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
How does your tune compare to others (unleashed, fswerks etc) with similliar mods? Just curious.

I'm in the market for a catted DP, IC with pipes, tune...wife will only let me spend a certain amount at the moment.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does your tune compare to others (unleashed, fswerks etc) with similliar mods? Just curious.

I'm in the market for a catted DP, IC with pipes, tune...wife will only let me spend a certain amount at the moment.
Our tune made more hp/tq then what other companies have made and we did it with less mods. I dont want to turn this into a TR3 vs ALL, but you can search the forum and see that our numbers speak for themselves and have proven performance gains with minimal mods.

Send me a PM and i can help set you up for what your looking for :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I'm not gonna have the $$$ for a tune for a few months...any issue running your catted DP without a tube for a few months?

·
Registered
79 Posts
So the 265whp/350tq. Is that with a catback as well, stock intercooler? If so does an upgraded I/c net any more power? How bout water meth?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So the 265whp/350tq. Is that with a catback as well, stock intercooler? If so does an upgraded I/c net any more power? How bout water meth?
the numbers where achieved with intake & down pipe... everything else was stock.

Yes the IC may net some more gains, but the actually gains is its ability to keep heat under manage. It will help your ST to put down consistently the same power while minimizing risk of heat-soak like on the stock IC. As for meth injection, we've never experiment with it on the ST but yes an increase in oct will net more power.

·
Registered
9 Posts
get parts from a trusted vendor rather than some scammer like tr3 and Toni Brown. i should post up pics of the motor you guys built for me and did a piss poor job just to show ppl what kind of work you really do. and how you stole my clutch and catch can.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts