Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys I just need your input if you have had any experience on purchasing items from Torque Solutions. Its been a week or so and the items I have purchased are still being processed. I dont know much about the company, so I dont know anything about their customer service. I have contacted them, but no response yet. Its just was so weird that they were quick to charge my paypal, but slow to ship. I am so used to the car items I purchase ships within 2 days from other vendors. I am thinking of cancelling my order if I dont hear from them in the next few days. Please let me know about your experience with them.

Thank you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yo guys I just need your input if you have had any experience on purchasing items from Torque Solutions. Its been a week or so and the items I have purchased are still being processed. I dont know much about the company, so I dont know anything about their customer service. I have contacted them, but no response yet. Its just was so weird that they were quick to charge my paypal, but slow to ship. I am so used to the car items I purchase ships within 2 days from other vendors. I am thinking of cancelling my order if I dont hear from them in the next few days. Please let me know about your experience with them.

Thank you.
I order shortshift fr.o.m. Them. 2 weeks to Sweden is ok

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I order shortshift fr.o.m. Them. 2 weeks to Sweden is ok

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
Thanks. I just realized, the company is in Florida and might be affected by the hurricane which caused the delay.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks. I just realized, the company is in Florida and might be affected by the hurricane which caused the delay.
I had a similar experience with steeda this week. My order is late shipping. They did respond within 24hrs to my email. They stated that they were unable to get into the shop due to the hurricane, that I would be notified as soon as they had an update on my order. I appreciate the prompt customer service. And now I realize that they are located in Florida. So now I'm waiting patiently. Some delays are just unavoidable. Their quick response to my inquires shows they are a top notch company. And I'll be happy to do business with them again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.