Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Torque Solution Short Shifters are Made from 4130 Chromoly steel and are tig welded in a precision jig.
After this they are set out to be chrome plated to last a lifetime warranty.

Features:

* Level 1 = 24% throw reduction
* Level 2 = 39% throw reduction
* Level 3 = 40% throw reduction
* Level 4 = 25% throw reduction
* 1.25" height reduction
* 4130 Cr-Mo steel
* Installs in under 30 minutes
* Compatible with stock and aftermarket shift knobs
* Some shifters changes the factory offset to center the shifter closer to the driver
* Made in USA

PM if interested in this product!

Facebook: Aristocrat Autosport
Instagram: Aristocrat Autosport (@aristocrat_autosport) • Instagram photos and videos
CALL OR TEXT: 714-340-6596
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I'm using a torque solutions shift arm at 40% reduction works great no issues so far after about a year-and-a-half. one question I do have though is how is the short shift arm going to change the shifter height and also how would any shift arm mounted on the tranny recenter the shifter closer towards the driver.

·
Administrator
12,715 Posts
I'm using a torque solutions shift arm at 40% reduction works great no issues so far after about a year-and-a-half. one question I do have though is how is the short shift arm going to change the shifter height and also how would any shift arm mounted on the tranny recenter the shifter closer towards the driver.
Is the TS made of steel, or aluminum?

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Is the TS made of steel, or aluminum?

It says steel but I'm pretty sure mine was aluminum. I know after about a year it loosened up on the shaft on the tranny and I really had to crank the piss out of that bolt to snug it back up on the shaft. thought i was going to break it. I'll check when I get a chance.

·
Administrator
12,715 Posts
I just went out and checked I'm going to say that it's aluminum it's not magnetic and for the price I doubt they're using some exotic metals. But it is thick AF.
I figured as much. It's a Breedt clone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts