Ford Focus ST Forum banner

721 - 732 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,

Beaches in the house w/2015 ST (Tangerine Scream)

Question: Where does everyone get their ST's upgraded? Any specific Performance Garages you know of?
I am looking to do the Mountune MR300 & Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers

Would love to do a meetup, but am not a FB guy (Sorry).
please let me know where the next MU is taking place...

Thanks..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hello,

Beaches in the house w/2015 ST (Tangerine Scream)

Question: Where does everyone get their ST's upgraded? Any specific Performance Garages you know of?
I am looking to do the Mountune MR300 & Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers

Would love to do a meetup, but am not a FB guy (Sorry).
please let me know where the next MU is taking place...

Thanks..
Join up on the Facebook page we have. Just search ST's of Ontario. There are over 600 members right now. Nothing is set up elsewhere unfortunately. Everything is on Facebook. There are meets on a weekly basis, but everything is arranged on FB.

The Mountune MR300 kit is great, but it would be rather expensive with the dollar right now. I would suggest going to JRP in Mississaugua. They have 99% of our FoST parts on the shelf and they have good pricing. ST's of Ontario members get a 10% discount as well there. They sell Cobb, CP-e, Miltek, Injen, Remus, Stoptech, Brembo and so on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey thanks for the info, I had my son sign up for me..
Hopefully I can join you guys at a meet up before the end of the year!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hey all, I still got my 13 ST but am looking to sell the Cobb Accessport V3 with the colour display. Passing car to GF and her butt dyno says that the untuned ST is faster (I tested it three times on different days), but for me, I notice that the torque comes on earlier. She doesn't have a heavy foot so the stock settings are quite pleasant for her. Regardless, I am looking to sell it, I have all the accessories and basically installed the tune and put it back into its carry case at home. I never had it out.

I not sure of current pricing and MSRP (looks like $500 USD/700 CDN), $600 would be a fair price?

I'm located downtown Toronto on the east end, in Leslieville.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. New to the forum. Picking up my ST this week. Can't wait to get some helpful info on here and maybe show up to a meet.

Cheers,
Jay

721 - 732 of 732 Posts
About this Discussion
731 Replies
106 Participants
theLPlive
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing