Ford Focus ST Forum banner

41 - 60 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Were you driving West bound and did you get on at Brock?
If so, I was at the red light at Brock when you got on and then I booked it thinking I would never catch up.... but since you drive slow, I found you :)

I'm from Whitby and work in Mississauga on the opposite side of the 427 from Woodbine

Who passed me on the 407 at Vaughn yesterday? You were in an OW in the fast lane. I was in a TS in the slow arse lane.

Your car looks awesome!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm in Whitby and work near Pearson and take the 407 both ways.... Mine is OxFord White with satin black Focal wheels and lowered, also not wearing the front plate.

I've seen a bunch recently... black one on my way home the other day turned out to be FocusGirl
I saw a TS that may have been Generic

There is a white one I have seen a few times on the 407 with a blond girl driving it. She never looks over, so she must think I'm a creep....

I saw a blue and a black on back to back on the 427 a few weeks back.
...and I saw a blue and a TS on the 401 on my way home from Montreal a few weeks back.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Were you driving West bound and did you get on at Brock?
If so, I was at the red light at Brock when you got on and then I booked it thinking I would never catch up.... but since you drive slow, I found you :)

I'm from Whitby and work in Mississauga on the opposite side of the 427 from Woodbine
Yup sounds like me. I've finished the move over to the temporary location in the 'Shwa now so I'll probably see you around. Looking to buy a place and Whitby is top of the list

·
Registered
52 Posts
My girlfriend is picking up her TS ST on Saturday. We are in the Mississauga and Georgetown area usually. Can't wait!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Welcome to all the TO st newbs!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got my TB ST (roof and nav) on May 23, I'm from Sudbury, I know of 2 others around my area. Dealer just brought in a TS ST yesterday. Got mine at 0% too, couldn't say no.

Also, I told them not to mount my front plate or they'd have to find me another one with no holes in the bumper..

Love it so far!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Her she is in all her glory. Safe to say my girlfriend loves her new car. 0% for 72mths, every option except roof, and we are paying less monthly then a Civic SI sedan would have cost. How could you turn that down?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Her she is in all her glory. Safe to say my girlfriend loves her new car. 0% for 72mths, every option except roof, and we are paying less monthly then a Civic SI sedan would have cost. How could you turn that down?

Looking nice

·
Registered
185 Posts
My girlfriend saw a white ST on College Street about a week ago... something like Friday the 14th or Saturday the 15th of June. Anyone?
Since buying mine, I've yet to see any of my own aside from the Ford display at Yonge/Dundas Square, or at other dealers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
An OW ST passed me on the 407 last Sunday... first one I've seen since leaving Halifax 2 1/2 weeks ago.

So far I've seen as many DeLoreans as STs.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Haha nice.

I have seen more Enzos and Veyrons than ST's too.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Saw and waved at a White ST on Walkers Ln in Burlington on June 30, or 29th. First I've seen on the road, and in my hometown too. Waved back too... these cars are like motorcycles, hah.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Saw and waved at a White ST on Walkers Ln in Burlington on June 30, or 29th. First I've seen on the road, and in my hometown too. Waved back too... these cars are like motorcycles, hah.
That was me! White was a popular colour choice in Burlington, I saw another white one that same day about 20 mins before I saw you, that was up on Appelby and Dundas. Should cruise sometime.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Since u guys r so close to Hamilton, you should cone to the car meet every Sunday in Hamilton

·
Registered
185 Posts
That was me! White was a popular colour choice in Burlington, I saw another white one that same day about 20 mins before I saw you, that was up on Appelby and Dundas. Should cruise sometime.
Nice! Was that you again going east on New Street near Guelph Ln on Saturday?

I also saw two black ST's this weekend too. One going south on Brant near the Silvercity on Saturday, then one Westbound on New St heading toward Walkers.

Looks like potential for a Burlington ST meet of black and white cars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just dropping by to say hello.

Picked up my tangerine earlier today, what an amazing car!

Thanks for this forum's help in researching and deciding on which
model of car to buy. Will post some pics later.

41 - 60 of 732 Posts
About this Discussion
731 Replies
106 Participants
theLPlive
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing