Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 40 of 732 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Bloody hell. Nothing for ages and now its raining ST's!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Spencer are you at Dufferin and Major mack, off Peter Rupert by any chance??? We might live on the same street!!! That would be pretty crazy...

·
Registered
52 Posts
My girlfriend is just about to put a deposit on a Tangerine Scream ST. We are in the Mississauga area.

Sent from my Note II

·
Registered
616 Posts
nice. It's funny too cause i just got mine ion time for the long weekend which passed. My hunch was the APR was gonna change for the better in May (new sale). Was never expecting it to be 0%. Glad i waited.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've had my white ST downtown Toronto (Yonge and College) for about a week now. I'm also in Burlington a lot, in case anyone hangs out around there.
Got it 0% as well... couldn't say no!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey there everybody. Oxford white from Richmond Hill here. Had mine since start of October last year. Yonge and Major mac area.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Welcome to the new guys!

Lots of us in Vaughan and RH.
Mini meet soon!

·
Registered
562 Posts
We should meet up at Ertefa Thursday nights, for those that done know its Canada's largest free car meet from 9pm-12pm. It's at Weston and 7 in the la Paloma parking lot

Even better we all cruise in together

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I thought the cops busted it big time and all kinds of tickets were given out. Is it back?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ertefa Is pretty good now. Lots of cars. Basically no silly business cause the cops are well aware of the meet. I work Thursdays though so I can't make that. :(

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I am somewhat proud to say that I do not use FB! Never ever have , never will!!!

21 - 40 of 732 Posts
About this Discussion
731 Replies
106 Participants
theLPlive
Ford Focus ST Forum
We’re the premiere Ford Focus ST forum with discussions on the 2013+ Focus ST. Join the community and see the latest news, photos, videos, classifieds, reviews, events and more!
Full Forum Listing